67. We miss you still

Engfa's pov

We are standing in the cemetery, mourning our loss.

It's been 3 years, 3 years since that nightmare happened. Everyone's life turned around after that night. It still feels like it happened yesterday.

"Aunties" we heard a cute voice of our baby boy.

"Hey there my little Beck" Noey said as she lifted him.

"Aww my baby, we missed you, you know" Char said.

"I miched you too aunties" little Beck said in his cute voice.

"Oww, why don't we go and have some ice cream for our little trouble maker" I said and his face lit up

"Yehhhhhh" he yelled. And the other people in the cemetery looked at us. We all bowed at them showing that we are sorry

"You can't yell here baby boy" irin scolded him and he pouted

"Ooi, don't scold our little Beck" Nam scolded irin

"Oww my baby boy, I'm sorry na" Irin said as she took him from Noey's hand. "why don't I buy you some extra chocolate with the icecream " irin bribed him and his face lit up again

"Yehh i wovvv you aunty rin" he said in his cute face

"Beckett Finn Chankimha" we heard someone shouting his name. And little Beck hided behind us.

"I've told you so many times that you can't run away like that" she yelled again.

"I'm sorry mama I won't do it again"  he said in a cute way that will melt everyone's heart.

"Chill down Bec " Char said and Becky glared at us.

"You guys are spoiling him too much" Becky said

"Oh come on, he's our sweet boy" I said as i messed his hair. He chuckled and ran to his mama.

"Mama" he said and he hugged her legs "I'm swaryyyy" he said

"Awww, mr cutie pic. Stop melting my heart by giving those puppy eyes. Come here" Becky said as she knelt down and hugged him. "Next time don't run without telling me ok" she said and he nodded.

He's still cute as he was when we saw him for the first time. Even in that hectic moment. He made us smile. He's such a charmer.

I still remember the moment, when doctor came out holding him.

"Congratulations it's a healthy baby boy" doctor announced and we all smiled in relief. We were happy amthat our little bean was safe. But what about Becky. I was gonna ask the doctor but mr. Armstrong asked before i could

"How's my daughter" he asked and the doctor smiled bitterly

"She's ok, but she has lost so much blood. We are observing her state right now, if  she gets better we will shift her in the room. Until then only one person could stay beside her" the doctor said and we all nodded

"You should go in Rawee" aunt said and we all agreed

Mrs Armstrong waited no time, she went to check on Becky. We are worried about her. And happy at the same time cause Becky is alright and she will be alright.

But the saddest part was, Freen couldn't see her baby.

She should be here, holding Becky's hand and screaming in joy that her son came healthy.

She should be here with us. But she isn't.

She stood up and looked at us "how are you guys doing" she asked

"We are good Bec, how about you" we asked

"I'm good too" she said and smiled weakly.

"Hey guys" we heard Heng's voice. He was with Nop, Saint and Billy.

After that incident, Billy and Saint became our friends.

"Hey Billy" i wished him. He looked exhausted and his eyes were red.

We can all see that he was crying badly and he was holding himself up for us.

"Let's go and meet him na" Saint said and Billy nodded his head.

We all went to Seng's burial place. He left us that day.

When Freen got shot, I made my way to Stefan and held his gun. Some of his mens came up to me and held me. But Seng came to me and helped me. We both fought them. While the others were helping Freen and Becky.

"You ok buddy" Seng asked as he helped me . If it was a year ago i would have kicked his ass fir calling me buddy. But now it's a different situation. Even though i don't trust him like i did. I understand his situation.

And he also came to help us in this time. They should have chosen to hide and live there life but they are here helping us. I smiled at him and nodded my head.

"Watch out" I said as i kicked a person who tried to punch him

"Always the show off one" he said and i scoffed

"I should have let him kick your ass" I said and he chuckled.

We were fighting the other mens. And  by this time, freen and Becky made their way to hospital with Noey Heng and Saint.

"You asshole" Stefan yelled and shot his gun ponting to me. I was ready to be shot by him. But i didn't felt any pain. Then I saw Seng was infront of me.

He knelt down as he was losing his blood and consciousness.

"No, no ,no " Billy yelled and came beside Seng and held him. Stefan was going to shot him again. But I took my gun and shot him. He was dead at that spot cause i shot on his head.

I went beside Seng and held his hand. He was closing his eyes

"Don't you dare seng, don't leave buddy" I said as tears were flowing through my eyes. He smiled weakly

"If i didn't make it today, please don't name the little Chankimha after me" he said and chuckled

"Fuck you seng, you aren't going anywhere and we aren't naming him after you" I said. He smiled weakly

"Take care of my Billy, Fa" he said and i nodded

"I love you my love" seng said to Billy as he closed his esys

"No, don't leave me Seng, please don't" he cried a lot.

We took him to hospital but he left us even before we reach the hospital. Billy stayed with him throughout the time.

After making sure Billy was safe with Saint I made my way towards the others. I already got information about the situation. We have already lost seng we can't lose you too Freen.

I was brought back to reality when I heard Char's voice.

"Still thinking about that day" she asked and i nodded

"It still feels like yesterday" I said and we nodded. We wish you were here buddy

We miss you