69. Let's do it again

Freen's pov

I'm so happy to know that I'm gonna be a Dada again. Me and Becky spend the whole day together with our little Beck. He was happy to have a sibling and I'm sure that he will protect his little one.

I was sad when I woke up and saw that Becky had already given birth. I wanted to be there for her when she gave birth to our child. And i couldn't. It always pains me that she has suffered a lot during that day. But I was glad that both of them are safe and healthy. And now I have a chance to hold her when she gives birth to our child. And I'll be there with her this time.

"Thank you my love" I said I hugged her. She looked up to me and kissed me passionately.

"No need to thank me, my Love, I'm happy that we are having another baby" she said and smiled. That contagious smile which makes me smile within a second.

We went to our garden after tugging in little Beck. I got a text from Heng saying that everything is ready tomorrow.

"Can we go on a date tomorrow" i asked her . She looked at me and thought for a moment

"Why not" she said and beemed a smile. We took a walk there and sat on the bench admiring the sky. I hope everything will go smoothly as i planned. I've been planning this for a while now.

Becky's pov

I got ready for our date today, she hasn't told me where we are going. But she asked me to wear a dress that she bought.

While I was getting ready Freen decided to drop Beckett at our parents house. Their house is near so they  walked him there.

After i got dressed I looked at myself in the mirror.

She really knows me.

"Hey beautiful" i heard her voice. I looked at her and she's still as handsome as i first met her.

She just looks so handsome in that plain white shirt and trousers

She just looks so handsome in that plain white shirt and trousers. It reminds of the I first met her. She was a cold princess at that time. But now she's my everything.