37. Exam days

Becky's pov

Today is the day P'Freen has exams so I can finally meet her.

I was so eager to meet her that i couldn't sleep properly because of the excitement.

I was early today at the campus, even though I know P'Freen will come at noon.

After a few minutes Irin and Char came with Nop. They are also eager like me

"We are early today" Nop exclaimed "who am I kidding, you all are so whipped" Nop added

"Yes we are whipped, why are you early" Char asked

"I just wanted to accompany you guys" Nop said

"Accompany us or accompany a certain hacker in Alpha gang" irin said and I was surprised to hear that. I looked at Nop and he was blushing

"Wait really" i asked and Char nodded

"Nooo" Nop said

"Don't deny we have eyes" Char said

"Wow, finally my friend is gonna have a lover" I asked

"Shup up, I'm not even sure if he likes me or not" he said and looked down

"Hey, we will find out. After all we are Luna gang. We don't back away easily" I said and he smiled

"Thank you guys" he said

"Don't thank us, we are here for you" Irin said and we did a group hug. After we broke the hug irin spoke again "why do that have to do this stupid tradition "

"I don't know, but they never skip. And it's their last year too" Char said

"I don't want them to go" Irin said

"Me neither" I said and took a deep sigh.

"We are getting late, we should go to class" Char said she left.

"Bye guys" Nop said

"Let's go gummy bear" Irin asked and i nodded

"Let's go" I said and we both walked to our class.

The class was interesting today, we reviewed some cases. And it was fun to go through so many typical cases. I didn't even know it was already lunch.

"Bec, Irin" I heard Nop's voice

"Come on they are coming" Nop said and we went to window side to look at them

We saw 2 car approaching. And it was none other than the ones we are waiting. I saw Nam, Kate And Heng on the first car

"Look there Nop" irin said

The 2nd car opend and we saw Noey and Engfa. Irin was happy to see her cause i felt her grip on me. Then the the driver seat opened and I saw her.

Gosh i could see her face after a week. Her face was so serious. And she was looking at her iPad, that's my iPad I was searching for it. Suddenly she looked up and saw me. I saw how her lip streched into a smile. When she saw me. She winked at me and and i blow her a kiss. She mouthed 'i love you' and 'ill be there with you soon' and i smiled.

They all went inside the building. And now we have to go home while they are busy with their exams.

Gosh who even made a rule like only the ones with exams can stay others should leave the campus. Fuck that person

Throughout the exam week, same thing happened. We will say something to make me smile and i reply her. It was cute like we are having some forbidden romance.

And the most important thing is that it's their last exam. So today I can be with Freen.

I will be with her finally after that long fucking 2 week's.

Gosh i missd her too much.

Freen's pov

It's been a hell of week without seeing my love. But i had to. This is our final exam and after our projects we are graduating college.

Today is the first day of our exam. I got up early and got ready. I want to look good for her. Throughout the rider I was eager to see her.

When we reached our campus. Noey dropped my iPad and got out of the car. I was angry cause the iPad is Becky's and i took it to see her picture. I took the iPad out and got out of the car. I checked if it had any scratches and luckily none were there. But I was still angry until I saw her.

Becky was looking at me through her classroom windows. God i missed her so much. I smiled and winked at her. And I mouthed i love you to her. I saw her smiling and blowing a kiss. It was more than enough for me that day. I went to the exam hall and sat on my seat.

This was what happened throughout the exam days.

The exams was ok and I think I wrote it pretty well.

Today is the last day and now I can finally be with my baby. Gosh I want her now. I finished my exams as quick as I can.

I didn't wait for my friends to finish the exams. I quickly took my car and went to my condo. I know she will be there.

I've been dreaming of her and wanting to be with her for 2 week's.

And I want her now.

I'm coming love.

______________________________________________

Author's note

What do you think will happen next, any guesses ???

Well let me give you a clue '🥵' .

Let me know your guess in comments

Wait for the next chapter, till then take care and stay safe

🌷💜