50. Presentation

Becky's pov

We are currently flying to Newyork, for the the Tech proposal. I don't know anything about the proposal. Cause I was focusing on my training with Heng. While Nop and Freen worked for the presentation.

After we reach Newyork city, we divided into groups. Heng, Char, Irin and i went together and Freen, Noey, Engfa and Nop went together.  Nam and Kate went together. Freen has bodyguards to protect them.

Nobody knows that we have come here from the Tech partnership. SB company has been wanting to collaborate with them for  long and Billy is coming for presentation for the partnership.

If we win this, Freen doesn't have to step down and it will bring huge sucess to both of our company. And it will try first move we are gonna make on SB and serpants officially.

Freen's pov

The presentations are almost finishing up, as per the information given to us. We are the last one to present. Cause we don't want anyone to know our involvement and inreally want to surprise Billy.

We finished our presentation, the ceo was impressed and others congratulated us for the presentation.

Even though we are confident in this, there is a slight chance that we won't get the deal.

After the presentation they informed us that the result will announced at the party and we should be there. Well we already know that. This is where our 2nd part of plan starts. I hope they will be safe

Nam's pov

We are currently roaming around the party hall  disguises as one of the Evet organiser. We need to know where will be the cameras and the no of room etc.

Me and Kate  made our way to the front hall with the other interns who are preparing the event.

Becky, Irin and Char is disguises as guards. They are currently with the guards who are checking the safety measures.

While Engfa and Noey will attend the party like a guest. And Heng will be on call duty navigating us through the mission.

Our plan is simple, to insert a chip on Billy's secretary phone and to steal the iPad he's carrying. He carry that ipad like his life depends on it. And as per our obervation it only opens by his fingerprint. So we have to take his finger print too.

Noey's pov

We are currently waiting for Freen to come back from the presentation. After one hour she and Nop came back with food.

"How's the presentation" I asked

"They all praised us but there is still a chance they were won't get it" Freen said

"It's ok, even if we don't get it. We have to get that iPad" I said

"Yeah we have to" Nop said

"Did they contact you" Freen asked

"They messaged us a while ago" Engfa said

"They said everything is going smoothly and asked us to stay safe" I said and Nop and Freen nodded

"You guys eat, I have to take a nap and the party is at six so get ready before 5 30" Freen said as she left the room.

Me, Nop and Engfa ate the food. We discussed about the events and what should we do.

After 3 hours we all got ready. And we left to attent the party.

Becky's pov

We are directly went towards the security agency to report after we landed on Newyork

"Ladies take this envolope and go to the party venue, they will give you the orders" the director of the agency said to us. He is a friend of Irin's dad. So he helped us.

"Don't cause any troubles and be careful" he said and we nodded

After That we Directly went to the party hall. When we reached there, we saw Nam and Kate working their asses off like event organisers.

"This way agents" A guard led us.

We saw a man in thirties we have him the envelope and he read it.

"Don't cause any disturbances to the guests" he said and we nodded "Agent Eagle will guide you to your place to guard" he said and we nodded

Then the same man showed us the place and we looked through every room with them. Lately he's showed us where we have to stand and guard. Me and Char were near the stairs and Irin was little bit far from us.

"Let's get to work guys" Char said

"Be safe na " irin said

"Let's get this done" I said

"Guys are you in position" we heard Heng's voice.

"Yes we are and everything is ok here" I said to him

"Ok, they will reach in an hour" he said

"Billy or the others" Char asked

"Billy, and please don't focus on your lovers you can drool over them later we have a mission and don't forget that" he said andnwe Chuckled

"Come on Heng, trust us a little bit" Char said

"I do, but you guys are so whipped with your girlfriends and they will wear something formal and in your eyes they might be super hot but whatever it is don't forget the mission" he said again

"Ok ok, we get your point. You don't have to explain it" I said and we all chuckled

"Be safe girls" He said

"Ok boss" Irin said.

Nop's pov

We reached at our destination. It looks too grand to be just a inverter party.

As we get down i contacted Heng"everything's ok there" i asked him.

"Yes everything is, and they all are positioned in the right place" he said

"Ok" I said to him and looked at the 3. "Everyone is ready, we can go now" I said

"Ask about Billy's whereabouts, ask them to watch him closely " Freen said

"Where's Billy" I asked

"He's near the drinks, and don't worry we are watching him" he said

"He's near the bar area" I said and they nodded

"Let's make the entry then" Engfa said

Engfa and Noey walked first. After thier entry. Freen entered. And i followed her back.

Everyone's eyes were on Freen, can't blame them. She's looking hot. I'm sorry Becky.

I saw Billy's reaction when he saw Freen, i chuckled looking at him. Then my eyes fell on Becky.

She was drooling over her. Her eyes fell on me.

"So whipped" I mouthed at her

"Fuck off" she mouthed back. I laughed a bit and accidentally bumbed into Freen. I smiled at her saying sorry. But she painted her cold aura.

Damn this Ice Queen