36. Miss you more than life ♡

Becky's pov

It's day one without Freen. I know it's not that long since Freen and I've been sleeping together. Still I miss her presence in her bed. I'm hugging her shirt while laying on the bed. Gosh what have you done me Freen.

I tried to act cool infront of everyone when Freen left. But now that I'm alone I can't keep doing that. I cried a lot last night. I don't even know when I slept.

I will go to family home today and i packed few dress of Freen.

I called Riche to pick me up. Cause I was having a throbbing headache by crying too much and i didn't wanna risk anything.

When I got home my mom hugged me and i stayed in that embrace for too long.

I didn't go to college for 2 days and I will have to face it tomorrow.

Now I'm at my campus waiting for Irin. We haven't talked to each other since they left.

After 10 minutes of waiting I saw Irin coming towards me. She tried to smile but we all know, that we are missing them.

"Hey gummy bear" she said

"Hey, let's go to class na" i said and we both went to class.

I tried my best to concentrate on the class. But it wasn't working.

After class we went to lunch. Char and Nop were already waiting for us with the food.

"How are you both doing" Char asked

"Better than yesterday" irin said

"It's ok guys, it's for some days. And it's their last exam too. We should take care of us. Or they might get worried when they come for exams and they wouldn't concentrate on it" Nop said and i nodded. It's true. I don't want P'Freen to saw me miserable like this when she come for exam. She will be worried

"You are right " I said and they nodded

"Let's eat and get some energy, we have to work on the person who attacked P'Freen and we have to check the information from Billy's phone. I haven't gotten time to check on that" Nop said

"We'll go after class " Char said and we nodded

After class we all went to Nop's house and started to work. It was our routine for a week.

We got some shocking and interesting news throughout our investigation. I hope this helps.

Even though there things that's still hidden. Whatever we found is also a good info.

We have been monitoring the serpents with the other members of Alpha gang. They have been supportive to us and helping us.

And I also go to our company to help our dad's with the legal works. They are impressed with my proposal even Richie who never let go of an opportunity to tease me.

I've been spending time with both of our family in the weekends.

The only thing that runs in my mind is that I can see P'Freen tomorrow. Yes her exams startes tomorrow. Even though we won't be talking i could see her even for a minute.

3rd years exam hall is in another building and our class is on another building. And we also can't skip class so I could only see her from afar.

Freen's pov

I haven't been away from Becky like this after i got injured. We were always together. And I miss her very much now.

That doesn't mean that I don't concentrate on studying. I do study. I have to. I have to take care of Becky and my family and for my future family with Becky.

So all i did was study and study. And missing her. There isn't any second in which I didn't miss her. I took her dress with me so that I can smell her while sleeping.

I hope she's doing good. And I hope she's taking care of herself

I know everyone here misses their loved ones. But this will motivate us to study more. That's why we are doing this.

Even though we are studying, we haven't stopped searching for the person who tried to shot Becky. Even though I was the who got injured I know the aim is not for me. It was for Becky. And I can't risk her life. I've already informed Michael and kirk to help her and gaurd her. And i beleive them that they will do a good job.

Tommorow is our exam, even though I'm tensed about the exams. I'm more excited to see my baby. I haven't seen her face for a week.

Finally I can meet her Tommorow.

Even though we can't talk , because we both will be on different buildings. But I'm happy to see her.

I'm coming baby

I miss you more than life