Fast Travel to the 1960s and 1970s

Meng Hongmei began to practice her supernatural powers in the dark night and contacted the system. The most abundant food in it now was not some pre-apocalyptic food, but some mutated animal meat and some mutated vegetables. It tastes good, but the variety is lacking.

  There was also some food before the end of the world, and Meng Hongmei secretly harvested it herself. The self-contained space is just a storage space, it cannot be used for farming and there is no spiritual spring. Even so it's good.

  The things in the space were still there, and Meng Hongmei felt much more at ease. This era is far away from her previous life, so far away that even if she heard about it, there would be incomplete information. She is completely unfamiliar with this era. She comes from more than a hundred years later (including the decades of survival in the apocalypse), in the few decades of the apocalypse. In ten years, all the tenderness in her body was taken away. People with superpowers can live for many years. After her parents died, she lived alone for several decades more. It's a good enough life.

  The sky was slightly bright, and there was a rustling sound coming from the next door. It should be the sound of my parents, brothers and sisters getting up.

  This room is divided into two rooms. The front room is for my brother and younger brother, and the back room is for my sister and her. It was just a special situation last night. My sister was afraid of touching her wounds while sleeping, so she slept on the bed of her brother and brother. There is only one year difference between the sisters. The oldest sister is 14 years old and the elder brother is 13 years old. Then he is eight years old and the younger brother is four years old. Sleeping is also very inconvenient, but with my four-year-old brother in the middle, it's not a big deal for just one or two nights.

  This is the border between the south and the north. It is colder than the south and not much better than the weather in the north. Some of the homes here have Kangs and canopy beds.

  There are also many kinds of customs, such as north-south communication and people from all regions having it, which is very interesting.

  "Third sister, are you awake?" The first thing Meng Hongjuan did after getting up was to go to the inner room to see the injured Meng Hongmei. Hongjuan was gentle, but the second aunt broke the third sister's head, which made her gnash her teeth in hatred. As for Really? If there is something wrong with the third sister, I will definitely poison her to death. The second aunt is an evil woman.

  "Sister, I'm much better." After a night of practice, Hongmei's complexion was much better. However, in order to cure the vicious second aunt, Hongmei made her complexion not very good again. His face was pale, his lips were white and purple, and his head was shaky. These are all used to cure evil women themselves.