26-30

Chapter 26 Sixty Farm Girls

  Everyone in the Ma family is happy today, even the two daughters-in-law of the Ma family are happy. In the years since I married into the Ma family, my family has been subsidizing the Ma Lanhua family. I didn’t expect that now I can get something in return. This pheasant can also help my family. The children can satisfy their cravings and eat these mountain potatoes for a while. But the food at home is running low, so this can be a relief.

  Malanhua hadn't been this happy in years, and she returned to her parents' home proudly.

  When she got home, Malanhua looked like a lunatic. She stood in the yard with her hands on her hips and laughed to the sky. It was the first time she was so happy as she wanted.

  Hongmei's live broadcast room is watched by tens of millions of people, and hundreds of millions of people watch it at night, and even more on holidays. Many people buy the products of Hongmei store as soon as they come on. It's really fast and slow, and business is so good no.

  Jasmine: Anchor, I haven’t bought your wild vegetables and mushrooms for a long time, and I’m almost starved to death.

  Jasmine is the first customer and first fan of Hongmei's shop. She came to cry and complain that Hongmei still has to give face occasionally.

  Hongmei: Baby Jasmine, there is nothing on the shelf, but you can take a picture of the quantity you want now, and I will dig it up for you now.

  Jasmine: Anchor, it’s true, um, hmm! I’m going to shoot now, I need ten pounds.

  Jasmine is also very cruel. She needs ten kilograms at a time. The refrigerator at home can keep it fresh. She sends five kilograms back to her parents, and her five kilograms is just right.

  The live broadcast room exploded. Fans directly criticized Jasmine. They are so evil! Absolutely evil. She weighed ten pounds at once. This time she stirred up a hornet's nest.

  Qiu Yu: Anchors can’t sell so much. Why? We all have limited quantities and buy them one pound. Why can Jasmine be bought ten pounds at a time? It’s not fair.

  Xiaoxianrou: Yes, why? Why don’t the anchor compensate us?

  Hongmei Shop: Everyone, be quiet. This Jasmine is different. She is the first customer and first fan after the reopening of Hongmei Shop. This has a different meaning, but Hongmei does not agree to Jasmine’s request every time. , this is the first time. As for when the second time will be, it’s uncertain. Please don’t make trouble.

  The fans stopped talking, but at this time, some fans took the initiative to contact Hongmei, and all the fans in another time and space were forced to be unable to speak. Their messages were blocked and only this person could speak.

  Help: Anchor, I have been thinking about it for a long time, and finally I can't help but ask, what is the form at the beginning of the apocalypse, how terrible is the apocalypse, and is there really a crystal core in the apocalypse?

  Hongmei didn't know what this person did. She could only briefly describe the changes in weather patterns before the end of the world, as well as the cruelty of the end of the world. As for the crystal core, she didn't say anything about it. She just said: "The era you live in , this is an era of rapid technological advancement, but it is also an era of serious environmental pollution. I hope you will take care of the environment around you..When Hongmei talked about the end of the world, many people were frightened to death, but this was told by people who had personally experienced it. No matter how scared everyone was, they listened carefully and recorded the video. Maybe they or their descendants can use this in the future.