36-40

Chapter 36 Sixty Farm Girls (36)

  There was dust everywhere in the waste collection station. Hongmei asked Jinwei to search in the back yard, while she kept throwing things into the storage space. Many of the things may not be antiques, but she couldn't bear it as a fan baby with two time and space. We want it. I also took the opportunity to find some clean newspapers, which I really wanted to take back to plaster the wall. I also found some textbooks, as well as junior high school textbooks. It was not easy to find them all. I only saw two high school textbooks, not many.

  When the siblings came out, they both had newspapers and textbooks in their hands, but they didn't carry the backpacks. "Grandpa, how much does this cost?"

  The old man took a look and saw that they were really newspapers and books. He nodded and said, "A dime."

  After handing over the dime, the siblings said politely: "Thank you, grandpa. Goodbye!"

  "No thanks, let's go!" The old man straightened his back, clasped his hands behind his back, and walked slowly inside. What Hongmei saw when she turned around was a tall gray figure.

  Going back from the scrap collection station, they had to cross the entire street of Qujiang Town again. The siblings carried newspapers and textbooks and walked home. However, when they reached the center of the town, a boy who was taller than Hongmei suddenly appeared. Zi jumped out and fell in front of Hongmei. With a "plop", he fell in front of Hongmei and Jinwei, which was frightening to death.

a also knew that their daughter had brought back a young man of unknown origin, so they just muttered in their hearts but didn't say anything. I'm just worried about the boy's family and are worried that they can't find him.

  "Boy Peng, I heard your parents said you were resting at home today, but Sannier and Jinwei called you up to do things. It's true." Malanhua said embarrassedly. She heard it from her younger siblings when they were in the fields. Jinpeng was tired yesterday, so let him rest at home today and relax. Who would have thought that his two naughty children would actually bring Jinpeng to their house to do things? It's true.

  "Auntie, what's the point? I didn't do any hard work. I just painted a wall, and I learned how to read from Jinwei. I think it's pretty good. Jinwei knows many words in the newspaper and taught me them."

  "Okay, as long as you're not tired, don't listen to my two little monkeys. Don't listen to them. Just mess around and stay for dinner. Your sister will definitely bring meat back later."

  "Okay, I'm really hungry for meat." Jin Ming really couldn't see it like this. Although they were cousins, they were still a family. Fortunately, such slander was embarrassing in front of his own family, but it would be really embarrassing if it was in front of other people's families. Dare to look. In the past two years, other people's families may not have eaten meat once, but my third uncle's family has eaten meat several times, and I have given it to them several times, but this guy is still as greedy as anything.

  Before anyone could enter the house, Hongmei's voice came first, "Dad, help me quickly."

  Meng Dashan, who was watching his son and nephew studying in the house, quickly ran out. His daughter came back with a roe deer and a big roe deer. No wonder she started shouting before she even entered the door.

  "Hey, it's coming, it's coming, put Sannier down quickly, I'll carry it."

  "Okay, I'll send a pheasant and a hare to your mother, and ask Brother Peng to send a hare to his family. How about asking the third uncle and his family to come over for dinner?"