46-50

Chapter 46 Grand Courtyard (2)

  The grandsons and granddaughters supported the old man, and Mr. Meng felt so beautiful in his heart. They said that the fragrance from far away and the smell from near are not wrong at all. The boss's three children live in front of him, but no matter what, these children are not bad children. They have some character flaws, but it is not a big deal.

  Hongmei is carrying a self-made cloth bag, a cross-body bag. He reached out and took out a hard-boiled egg and put it in the old man's hand: "Grandpa, you eat it. I cooked it specifically to honor you."

  The old man held the egg, and he would definitely not eat it. It was not easy to have an egg at this time. How could he eat it? "Hongmei, you can eat it yourself. Grandpa ate it yesterday, so you can eat it yourself. Eat more eggs." , I will also be able to grow taller in the future.”

  "Grandpa, just brag. It's good if you can eat enough. My aunt can give you eggs." Meng Hongwei knew what kind of person his aunt was. She was stingy. Every time she came to visit her grandparents, she always had a nose. Not the nose, not the eyes.

  "You kid, what are you talking about? Stop talking nonsense." Meng Zhiyuan slapped Meng Hongwei on the back of the head, what a naughty kid.

  "Dad, I am your biological son. You want to slap me to death. You have to hate me so much to kill me like this." Meng Hongwei touched the back of his head and screamed. It really hurt. He must have practiced iron sand palm.

  When I walked into the dormitory area of the post office, I heard a lot of noise inside. The loud old man could clearly hear the noise. It was the eldest daughter-in-law’s noisy voice. “This family is really unsustainable. It’s so bad every day. How can we live in the future?” But it’s only twice a month. In this year and age, people come from house to house. Isn’t this intentional?”

  As soon as Qin Yan arrived in the kitchen, she saw her mother-in-law making flour happily in the kitchen. Oh my god, so much flour was actually made. Seeing this scene, Qin Yan was so angry that she couldn't help it. She was eating cornstarch every day. Eat, the old lady spoils things like this.

  Grandma Meng just cried and said nothing. Hongmei was smart. She immediately ran to the kitchen to see how much flour had been added. There was only so much flour on the chopping board. She thought it was just how much. As for this ? Although it’s difficult now, you can’t yell just because of this. Hongmei is not afraid of offending her aunt. She just looks for opportunities to show off. She doesn't want her family and her third uncle to visit her grandparents. They don't come empty-handed every time. To be honest, her grandparents have rations and retirement salary certificates. Since the uncle and his family don't have to raise him, they can save food rations for their children.

  Hongmei walked out with a chopping board and walked into the crowd, "Everyone, ladies and gentlemen, this is the dough that my grandma gave me, which is what my aunt said was spoiled. Everyone, take a look and see how much stuff has been spoiled. My grandparents have a house, a retirement salary, and various vouchers. They have to be angry with their daughter-in-law to eat something, which is like two and a half kilograms of carp. Every time we come to visit my grandparents, we never come empty-handed. They all come with rations, and there are times when they don’t bring rations. Three times a year, one is the Spring Festival, and two are my grandparents’ birthdays. This is because my grandparents gave death orders not to bring them. And my grandma still has plenty of rations. She saves money for my uncle and his family every month. Why do we become the ones who waste food when we come here? It’s a joke. It’s really unfilial. There are people who don’t say a word and let their daughter-in-law eat. It’s really unfilial to bully my mother.”