5

Chapter 5 Sixty Farm Girls

  No matter how unhappy Meng Dachuan was, he could only nod and pay in the end. Accountant Meng would not let him go just because he was also a nephew.

  After bargaining, Accountant Meng directly asked for 20 yuan for medical expenses, which was a lot of money in rural areas at that time. Meng Dachuan's family felt distressed and had nothing to do. The person who asked for money had a tough attitude, and he was a year older. Senior, and such a smooth talker, I can't even explain it.

  Far away outside the yard, Accountant Meng handed the money to Meng Dashan and said, "Keep this money Dashan, don't let your parents coax the money back again. This is Xiao Hongmei's medical expenses." , it’s not your food money, but you and Dahe will come to my house later, I’ll give you a good talk, why don’t you two come to my house for dinner tonight, and let’s discuss the house.”

  Meng Dashan and Meng Dahe knew that their uncle wanted to help them, so they originally thought not to go. No one had any extra food these days, but their uncle was a person who always spoke his mind. Now that he has spoken, it is impossible not to go. Even if there is food, it will be difficult to make rice today. There is no stove, no clay pot, none of these.

  "yes."

  Accountant Meng nodded happily when his nephews agreed, and then followed in the footsteps of the party secretary and village chief. Does he have anything else to do with these two people?

  "Lao Chai, Lao Guo, wait for me. Do I need help from you?"

  "Huh, I know you old boy won't miss us, what? Do you want a foundation or something else? I'm going to start with my ugly words, there is not even a grain of food, you know this, only the rest We can't give them some grain." The branch secretary was afraid that Accountant Meng would mention this.

  "No way, I'm not such an ignorant person. I just want to ask, aren't there a few empty houses in the village? I want the brothers to move out as soon as possible. It would be better for them to just buy the empty houses, but I don’t have any money now, but in the future I will gradually deduct it from my work points, a little bit every year, do you think it’s okay?”

  The party secretary and the village chief looked at each other. What's wrong with this? Those houses are empty. They are all left by the old people who had no children. The village will bear them, and finally the houses will belong to the village. Collectively, if you can sell it to the villagers in exchange for some money, the village collective can also be considered to have some income.

  "Okay, this is fine. Let them come to the village committee to find us tomorrow, and you will come with them."

  "Hey, that's ok." Accountant Meng happily agreed. This will give his nephews a place to stay. Although the houses are in disrepair, they can still be lived in for a few years after being repaired. Temporarily alleviate the problem of living. Accountant Meng's brain hurts when he thinks of his unreliable brother. If he doesn't care about it, what will happen to his nephews? When his parents died a few years ago, he said that he should help the two of the third family more. child. It can be seen that the old man has a clear mind and knows who the third child and his wife are and how unreliable they are.

  The certificate of family separation and some terms and conditions are all on one piece of paper. There are five copies in total, one for the village, and one for each family and the elders. There are five copies in total. Hongmei took a look and saw that she was a child and had never read a book, but the adults thought she just looked at her curiously and didn't care.

  Hongmei rolled up the certificate and put it quietly in her storage space. She also took a piece of paper filled with words from it, rolled it up and gave it to her mother for safekeeping. This thing must not be dropped. Once dropped, who knows when it will be needed. There are too many people who are worried about their old homes. Thinking about it makes me angry.

  After finishing making the red plum buns, I saw that it was still early, so I took the initiative and said, "Dad, Mom, I want to go up the mountain to dig some wild vegetables."

  "You can't go, you can't go, you can rest at home." How could Malanhua let the injured child go to the mountain. worried.

  "Mom, let me go. I'm afraid of my second aunt when I stay at home. I took my little brother up to the mountain with me and just dug wild vegetables. I don't do anything else. I'm not allowed to bring anything with me when I go to grandpa's house for dinner at night!"

  "That's okay, you take your brother with you, and I'll let him watch you." Malanhua knew that her daughter was a shrewd person, and she was afraid that she would offend others by going to the mountains to dig wild vegetables. However, she knew that the child was also forced to be shrewd. It's because of my own uselessness that such a young child knows how to resist.

  "Okay, let me go digging wild vegetables with my sister." Hongmei asked four-year-old Jinwei, who nodded solemnly to his mother. "Mom, Jinwei will help you keep an eye on Third Sister."

  The serious look on the little guy's face immediately made Hongmei laugh. This little kid is so cute. If she hadn't taken advantage of her brother, she would definitely have asked him how he was watching.

Ozu Wei's little face twitched a few times when he looked at his third sister's smile. She was really a crazy sister, but he liked it. His sister is very good to him.

  Ozu Wei is not an ordinary child. Although he is a native of this time and space, he has a super high IQ and develops his intelligence early. When he was a little over one year old, he could clearly remember what happened every day. He has a genius brain and an amazing memory.

  The two siblings each carried a basket and a shovel and walked towards the mountain. At this time, other children had finished digging wild vegetables and came down the mountain to have breakfast. There were very few people on the road, and almost no one on the mountain.

  Ozu Wei pursed his lips and looked serious. No matter how smart he is, he is still a child. He pays careful attention to the movements on the mountain. He is still a little man and wants to protect the third sister.

  As soon as Hongmei entered the mountain, she felt like a fish in water. The vegetation all over the mountain exuded kindness. She activated her powers and communicated with the surrounding plants. She asked where there were many wild vegetables and mushrooms. She could get more of this when she went to her grandpa's house. It would be unsightly to go there with bare hands and feet if you can carry something. Hongmei is still an adult at heart and has not yet adapted to her current identity as an eight-year-old girl. Although she is not a very trouble-making person, she still knows the most basic human ways.

  There was a big tree that was several decades old not far ahead. It shook its branches and told Xiaoxiao that there was a bush not far to its left. After walking through the bush, there was a slope with wild vegetables everywhere.

  Hongmei told it again that when she came back, she would thank it. The big tree shook its branches to show that it didn't need it.

  Hongmei took her younger brother and walked slowly through the jungle. A slope covered with wild vegetables appeared in front of them. "Brother, don't run around. No one comes here. Can you just stay here and dig?"

  Ozu Wei nodded and promised the worried third sister: "Well, I won't run around." He also added silently in his heart, just because he was worried about you running around.

  The author has something to say: I watched an episode of TV and still couldn’t fall asleep. Good night!

  Thank you beauties for your support, what a group!

  40 bottles of Handsome Cat, 6 bottles of Orange Crystal, maybe, 10 bottles, 6 bottles must be passed in every exam, 10 bottles of "", 5 bottles of Zhong Yibeibei, 10 bottles of Little Rabbit Guaiguai, 50 bottles of Fat Girl