51-60

Chapter 51 Reborn Girl (1)

  Parallel Time and Space, China, 1959

  Shanghai

  In the original concession, many wealthy families still live here, including the Meng family. Originally, the Meng family could leave the motherland and go to any rich country, but the old man of the Meng family, Meng Jinzhi, did not want to leave. As the old saying goes, fallen leaves return to their roots. He was already very old and did not want to leave anymore, so he just sent him away. He had two sons and grandchildren at home, but he and his wife didn't know that their little granddaughter Meng Hongmei had quietly slipped back halfway. She didn't want to and was unwilling to leave. She wanted to undo the tragedy of her previous life. She had been raised in the old lady's house since she was a child. Before, I had a deep relationship with the old man and the old lady. When I returned to my motherland many years later, everything had changed. The old man and the old lady died within a few years of their lives. I don’t care about the reason, but everyone understands.

  All she was left with was endless regret. She also specifically investigated the cause of her grandparents' death and their living conditions. She knew how her grandparents lived in the following years, and she felt regretful. If she had stayed, she would have been Okay, I can take care of them myself. He won't die so quickly and miserably.

  She specifically knew about that era, and she was not a little girl before she left. She was already ten years old and knew and remembered many things. When she came back from rebirth, she was already in the car. She took an opportunity to leave a note to her parents, brothers and sisters, telling them her decision and asking them not to contact her family. She would take good care of her grandparents. There must be no contact. Sneaking away quietly with a suitcase and some money, she knew that this decision she made would foreshadow what kind of life and hardships she would have to endure in the future.

  The little girl was brave and careful, but she died in an accident and was replaced by another red plum. Hongmei stayed in the hospital for a few days, digesting the memories of the original owner's two lives and the character of the original owner by herself. Just returned home, to the home that the original owner had wanted for decades.

  The tall courtyard walls and the wide lawn in front of the house are full of memories. Having grown up there since she was a child, Hongmei thought about keeping this place.

  "Ding ding ding" the doorbell rang at the Meng family mansion. There were no servants in the Meng family, only the old couple. The old lady slowly walked out and asked uneasily at the door: "Who is it?"

  "Grandma, it's me! Xiao Meizi."

  The name of Hongmei was chosen by the old man himself. The old man liked Hanmei, who was proud of the snow and frost, so he named his granddaughter Hongmei.

  "Xiao Meizi, why is it you? The old lady hurriedly opened this door with all her strength. Recently, this door occasionally made her feel scared. Something was wrong recently. She felt scared. Even on the street, she felt scared. go seldom.

  Opening the door, she saw her cute little girl standing in front of her. Tears streamed down her face. She hugged Hongmei with one hand and slapped Hongmei with the other hand, "Why are you disobedient?" ?Why do you want to come back after I let you go? You are going to make me mad to death."

  Hongmei pushed her grandma towards the inside. Many people in the live broadcast room looked at this big house. This was a real garden villa. The first people in the room exclaimed:

  “What a beautiful villa…”

  "No, it's a very big villa. Its market value should be hundreds of millions."