6-10

Chapter 6 Sixty Farm Girls

  The two siblings dug wild vegetables quietly, while Hongmei continued to communicate with the surrounding plants, wondering if there were any wild potatoes or sweet potatoes in the surrounding mountains.

  Hongmei multitasked while communicating with the system. She had registered this system in her previous life, but it later frightened some babies and had no choice but to shut it down. For her, she kills zombies all day long and has no time to live broadcast, so what to sell? Except zombies are scorched earth, she will definitely not sell gold, silver and jewelry. These things can also be recharged. Of course it is impossible to sell the crystal core. This is of great use for your own cultivation.

  Hongmei turned on the live broadcast system and took a look at her store. All the zombie corpses she was selling were sold out. I checked my money in the system in the background and found that there was quite a lot. He secretly collects zombie corpses all year round and sells them for a lot of money. These are recycled by the system, but they have to go through the store before the system can buy them.

  Hongmei thought that this live broadcast system could open a live broadcast to the universe. She was now in a safe parallel time and space, and someone should be watching her live broadcast.

  Hongmei clicked on the live broadcast and saw a skinny little girl in ragged clothes squatting on the ground digging wild vegetables.

  Because Hongmei's online time is too little and her activity level is too low, there is only one parallel plane she can see. "Didi didi, the live broadcast is on. Host, please note that the host's level is level 0 and can only open one plane. The plane is now connected..."

  Then there was a large circle of dots on the screen, indicating that it was being connected. Hongmei ignored it and concentrated on digging wild vegetables. Using the wood power, Hongmei dug a lot at once, and also spawned the surrounding plants. Wild vegetables, she can use this method to practice her powers and also improve her powers.

  It had been so long that Hongmei almost forgot about starting the live broadcast. The invisible screen in front of her suddenly reminded her of music, a piece of cheerful music. Hongmei looked up and saw that the connection was successful.

  There was no one in the live broadcast room, and there was a prompt in the upper right corner of the screen, "Host, please note that due to the host's time travel, the system is currently damaged, and the live broadcast can only be directed to the parallel time and space where the host is, but the host can rest assured, it is parallel Time and space will be decades away, and perhaps the parallel time and space added in the future will be thousands of years in the future. Come on, host, the system is optimistic about you!"

  "Hey, are you funny about the system? What do you think of me? Upgrading will definitely not be easy, but you can tell me how to upgrade." Hongmei asked the live broadcast system, which was pretending to be dead, fiercely.

  But no matter what Hongmei asked, the live broadcast system just wouldn't speak.

  Hongmei thought about it for a moment. It couldn't be that upgrading was difficult, so the system didn't mention it. Isn't this really the case? There is a little person in Hongmei's heart who has picked up a kitchen knife and is frantically hacking at the system. The system that can spy on Hongmei's inner activities made her tremble after just one glance. Oh my god, this host is getting more and more rude. Why is her temper getting worse and worse? Didn't I bring her to a safe and worry-free time and space? Why is she still so irritable?

  Hongmei dug wild vegetables quietly. There was no kitten in the live broadcast room (Hongmei Shop), so she could only dig wild vegetables quietly. She doesn't know what the system is thinking. If she knew, she would definitely chop it.