61-71

Chapter 61 Reborn Girl (11)

  With Hongmei showing off her power this time, many people really no longer dared to talk in private. Two people helped Hou Xiaoyin in the snow and entered the guest house together. Hongmei and Wu Fan didn't even look at these people and went straight to the guest house. Going outside, Hongmei knew that there were also state-owned hotels and Limin state-owned hotels nearby, and the infrastructure near the train station was quite complete.

  Wu Fan walked a long way and still looked at Hongmei with admiration: "Hongmei, you were so awesome just now! I don't have the courage like you. Everyone in my family said this about me. If it weren't for this, there would be no one in my family." I won't let anyone come to the train station to be listed."

  "Xiaofan, you are very nice like this. I like it very much. Everyone's temperament is related to their family environment and upbringing. If you don't talk about this, I will treat you to braised pork."

  "Okay, I want to have a good meal today, which I don't get often."

  Hongmei ordered a few good dishes. There were other people in the store, including their colleagues. They looked at Hongmei as if she was preparing to have a good meal in the future. This scared them, but everyone They didn't say anything, it was none of their business what they ate, but Hongmei and Wu Fan didn't call them out, they didn't say any polite words, and they felt a little bit unhappy.

  What happened the night before was fermented on the train the next day. Many people knew about Hongmei and the fight between Wu Fan and Hou Xiaoyin. They all felt that Hou Xiaoyin was a bit annoying. They didn't provoke you, so why should they? To target others. Besides, in a family like hers, she can still go to work and have a stable home. Either there is someone behind her or someone who has really made a great contribution in that era. If you don't know the situation, just whisper a few words behind your back. Why do you start a fight and make yourself angry?

  Because of Hou Xiaoyin's jealousy, she caused trouble for no reason. When the train conductor found out, he severely criticized her. If such an incident happens again in the future, she will be severely punished.

  When the train arrived in Shanghai, Hongmei and Wu Fan parted ways under the stop sign, each took a different bus and returned to their homes.

  When Wu Fan got home, his parents had already returned home from get off work. Wu Fan took out the gifts that he had given to his partner two days ago and said, "Dad, Mom, do you think it's okay to go to Huadong's house to bring these things?"

  Father Wu and Mother Wu took the things and looked at them. They thought they were pretty good: "Okay, this is fine."

  "Yes." Wu Fan also has an older brother. After getting married in the army, the couple lived in the army, but they will come back today. It is not far away from the Jingnan Military Region, which is relatively close.

  "Xiaofan, East China will arrive at our house first tomorrow. Have you bought any new clothes?"

  "Mom, I took a look and found that the nice-looking clothes are too expensive. I couldn't bear to buy them, so I didn't buy them. Also, I have a coat from last year that I haven't worn many times. I can wear it tomorrow."

  "You kid, if you don't listen to me, you won't have time to buy it tomorrow. If East China comes early, you will definitely not have time to buy it. Just make do with it! Why are you kid still like this? You don't care about clothes. I don't care about dressing up at all."

  "What's so good about dressing up these days? It's okay to dress neatly and not be too bad. If you dress too well, you will be jealous. A few days ago, because Hongmei wore a new coat, others said that she Yes, some people just like to get pinkeye, and there is really no cure."