11-15

Chapter 11 Sixty Farm Girls

  The life of Meng Dachuan's family was in chaos. There were two missing members of the family, and they did use less food, but no one did anything about the family. On the fourth day after Meng's second aunt Hu Yumai and Mrs. Meng separated, they had to worry about household chores every day. The life became noisy.

  "The second brother's family, get up and make breakfast. Get up quickly." The old woman shouted outside the door of the second brother and his wife's room early in the morning. The sound could be heard very clearly even through five families. It was comparable to a tweeter, but The sound quality is a little worse.

  "Mom, what are you shouting for this morning? You haven't slept well yet. Since you got up, just make breakfast first." Meng Dachuan didn't value his wife Hu Yumai in an ordinary way, but very much. In his heart, Hu Yumai married her. He is very aggrieved. How can he do things all day long?

  Hasn’t my mother been doing it for decades? Just keep doing it. If there was any serious problem, he would go out of his way to ask Maize to get up and make breakfast, which was just a disgrace. Mom is becoming less and less good at being a good person. From now on, she can only rely on her own family, and she has to offend Maize. She is just a person who can't handle things clearly.

  The old woman didn't know what was going on in her own son's heart. If she knew, she would probably be furious to death. I really don’t know what to rely on.

  "Second brother, you idiot, you asked me to cook breakfast, how are you so filial to your mother? Oh, do you still have a conscience? You asked me to cook for your family for heaven's sake, Why are you so heartless? The sun is shining on your buttocks, and you haven’t gotten up yet to go to work. Since you don’t cook, you should go to work.” The old woman started singing her one-man show again.

  Some neighbors and people passing by laughed. Meng Chenglin's house was noisy again. They thought that after the Dashan Dahe family moved out, there would be no more quarrels in the yard, but who knew it would still be the same. It just shifted the target.

  Everyone shook their heads and talked about it as they walked. Meng Chenglin, Old Man Meng silently picked up his hoe and walked out. He usually doesn't care about these things. No matter how loud the argument is, it doesn’t matter.

  I don’t know what Accountant Meng, the party secretary, and the village chief said. The party secretary and the village chief decided to plant rice in the fields, but all the dry land was planted with potatoes and sweet potatoes, and some wasteland in the village was also planted with corn, sweet potatoes, and potatoes. Accountant Meng didn't mention the drought, and the country didn't find out about it. He couldn't say that he discovered the problem, or that the old man was in a dream.

  Yucun is relatively busy this year. Spring plowing has officially begun. Some people are planting corn, sweet potatoes, and potatoes in dry land, while others are busy in paddy fields. The paddy fields in the village are the business of the gentlemen.

  Hongmei has already dried a lot of dried wild vegetables. She is preparing for the coming of famine. The family plot, backyard and front yard are full of vegetables, sweet potatoes, potatoes and corn.

  The days are passing by, but the weather is getting more and more abnormal. It is rainy in spring, which is normal. But since the end of the year, it has not rained.

  Hongmei has sneaked to Qujiang Town several times by herself. She always went to the town to secretly sell medicinal materials. She did not tell anyone at home and sold them alone.

  Hongmei came back from town again, carrying a bamboo basket behind her back, thinking happily that she had earned another four yuan, which was really good. She stopped in the town for the first time today, and also visited the supply and marketing cooperative. It was on the first floor with a long counter. The supply and marketing cooperative divided goods from the south and goods from the north... She looked at it curiously. Thinking about it again, she had saved money, so she had enough money, but she didn’t have coupons. She wanted to buy a big iron pot for her home. She had a pot in her storage space, but she couldn’t take it out. She didn’t have an iron pot.