31-35

Chapter 31 Sixty Farm Girls

  "Okay, let's go. When you've cried enough, go home and rest. Our tears can't irrigate a single field, so why don't we go back?"

  "Meng Laoer, you old guy is still poor." An old man also put away the sadness on his face and smiled. With the weather like this, it's useless to cry.

  "Let's go, let's go!" A group of old people dispersed and went home. It's really too hot outside!

  Hongmei and Grandpa Meng walked back together, not far from Grandpa Meng's house on a small slope, "Old lady, come out, Hongmei is here."

  "Hey, here we come, why is Hongmei here today?"

  Second Grandma Meng felt a little confused, she was not here to pick up food, right? She really didn't have much food to eat at home. Especially when I saw Hongmei carrying two baskets at a glance, I kept mumbling in my heart.

  Hongmei looked at Second Grandma Meng's face. Although her face did not break down, her smile was a little forced. She used her mental strength to wander around Second Grandpa's house, and she knew what was going on. I'd better help the second grandpa's family, and I might as well help with the eldest grandpa and third uncle's family when the time comes.

  "Second Grandma, my parents asked me to bring something over. Let's go in and talk!"

  "Hey, go in and talk." As long as they don't come to borrow food, it's easy to talk to anyone else. I really don't have any at all.

  "Second Grandpa, Second Grandma, these are the wild eggs and a few other things that my parents asked me to bring to you, to replenish your health. Recently, my mother and I were collecting medicine for my father in the mountains. There are some wild potatoes, wild sweet potatoes, and corn in it. The corn is not yet ripe, but the potatoes and sweet potatoes can be dug. I don’t know if I want to dig them at home. If you want, you can wait at my house early tomorrow morning. We can go to the mountains together and bring the basket with us. .”

  "Yes, yes, I am definitely willing. I will ask my cousin and the others to follow me up the mountain tomorrow."

  "Okay, come on early, we have to go early."

  "Okay, okay, I must go early."

Second Grandpa, Second Grandma, I'll leave first. I have to go to Grandpa's house to deliver things."

  "Okay, go ahead and deliver this basket together tomorrow morning."

  "Hey, okay."

  He waved his little hand and walked out. He said the same thing at Grandpa Meng's house. Accountant Meng grinned with joy. He was not smiling with joy because he was about to have food, but because he did not help the wrong person in the first place. My nephew is a conscientious person. Look, he has sent eggs and other things to his family again, and he will take the children at home to dig for things tomorrow. That's life-saving food. Who would say this unless you are close to someone, and who doesn’t want to save more food?

  By the way, I went to my third uncle's house and told him that I didn't send these wild eggs by myself. I had to make up for it myself in the end.

  Back home, the family was waiting for Hongmei to have dinner, "Mom and Dad, your favorite Sannier is back!"

  "Third sister, you are disgusting or not, but I love you the most. You are so shameless." Jinwei complained at the side, his third sister is getting more and more childish, she really hasn't grown up.

  "Hahaha, you are really my good brother. I will let you know what childishness means later, hum!" Hongmei laughed angrily, this boy still disliked herself.