4

Chapter 4 Sixty Farm Girls

  In Old Man Meng's mind, the two sons had to leave the house, taking only a few things they usually use, and the house could only be lived in temporarily. They still had to build their own house.

  How can we live together for a long time? If we occasionally eat something good in the future, they can smell it, and they don’t know how to talk about it behind their backs? No, you must let them move far away and don’t be a nuisance around you.
"Boss and the third son, you also know what is going on at home. Without money and food, you will live in the house you live in now. I will give you a month to build a house, and you will move out after a month. Each of your families will use it now." The tools and some household items are yours to keep, a pair of chopsticks and a rice bowl for each family, and three vegetable bowls for each family, and you can buy the rest by yourself."

  After saying this, Old Man Meng stopped talking or looked at his son. He kept his head down and started to act like a quail. Uncle Meng and the head of the village party secretary kept waiting for the next message, but never heard anything again. Grandpa Meng could only ask himself: "Third brother, have you finished dividing the family?"

  "The division is over. My family is poor and there is nothing left to divide."

  Old Meng looked at his eldest brother in confusion. What else could be divided? Isn't this enough? There are a lot of things.

  "After the distribution, you haven't distributed food and money to the mountains and rivers yet. It costs money to move and build a house in a month. You have to eat in these few months. You can't give nothing."

  As soon as Uncle Meng finished speaking, the old woman Cao Zhaodi, who was sitting next to Old Meng, jumped up and retorted loudly: "Split the money, share the food, brother, how can you say it so easily? Share it." Do you plan to starve your brother and nephew's family to death? It's just that much in total. We can't survive if we divide it. It's easy to say that you keep opening your mouth. How about you give the boss and the third boss some money and food? , I see you are reluctant to part with it." Cao Zhaodi's words were thorough and once again hurt the hearts of Meng Dashan and Meng Dahe. I was completely hurt, and I no longer had any illusions. In such a divided family, I left the house without getting a grain of rice or a penny. The attitude of my parents was really... Is he his own biological child?

  Not only were they injured, but the party secretary and the village chief were also frightened. This is too much, and the two families of Meng Dashan and Meng Dahe will starve to death.

  Grandpa Meng really has a headache. This younger brother and sister are really a troublemaker, and the third child (Old Meng) is also cruel. Why didn't he think of it before? However, he will not say that he wants to help his eldest nephew at this time. There are still things to talk about later. After the family is divided, the nephew still has responsibilities to his parents. This must be borne. Since the third brother allows the nephew to clean up and leave the house, He also helped both of them in this regard. "Ahem, Mr. San's family, don't jump up and down. And since we don't give you a penny or a grain of rice, it seems that we don't want the mountains and rivers to provide for you in the future."
Brother, what you said is true. There are no sons who won't support me in my old age. They must be raised. I don't expect them to be as successful as the second brother, but they still have to bear the responsibility of supporting me in old age. I I don’t want the eldest brother and the third son to wait on me by serving tea and water. From now on, I will follow the second son and let the two of them serve me. They will pay for it.” As soon as Old Meng’s words came out, the whole place fell silent. What a shameless thing to say.

  "Tell me what they are going to do for you in old age. You don't have a tile in your head or a penny in your body. Third child, do you want to force your other two sons to death, or force both their families to death?" , this is your biological son, not an enemy. This is impossible, I don't agree, and you two are young and can still move around with the second son, helping the second son, and then let the mountains and rivers support you in your old age, you really did it Come out." Others may not understand what Old Mengtou said, but Accountant Meng, as his eldest brother, knows very well that this younger brother is completely crooked. He actually wants Dashan and Dahe to take care of them in their old age, while Dachuan only takes care of them without paying for them. Grandpa Meng also deliberately stared at Meng Dachuan for a long time. He did not expect that this nephew was actually cruel. He has no affection for his brother at all. Even though he has not spoken until now, he is actually cruel.

  "Brother, what do you think we should do? We can't help but support the elderly, right? My requirements are not high."

  "Let's do it like this. You will let Dachuan take part in half of your old age, and the other half will be taken care of by the boss and the third child. This means that you will do this when you two are sick. Now that you are moving and can still do things, Dashan and Dahe will be on your birthday every year. Come to see you during the Chinese New Year. If you have money, buy something. If you don’t have money, come and see you. Also, the pension money will start to be given in five years, three yuan a year. In the past five years, the two of them will be given a reprieve. "Hold on, they just left their homes and left home, and they don't have anything to ask for. If you people living in old houses are not afraid of people in and outside the village poking your back, then go ahead and do whatever you want!"

  Uncle Meng also didn't want the third child to talk about pension money. He must have said more than ten yuan.

  "How can this happen? I didn't give it for the first five years, and then only three yuan every year to send the beggars away." Cao Zhaodi came out to play again, but Uncle Meng glared at her with sharp eyes, scaring her to shut up quickly. Talk nonsense again.

  Meng Dachuan, who had been sitting silently on the edge, stood up and said generously: "Just listen to my uncle, my parents are helping me now that they are young, and this is what they should do." If you are not a person who knows the basics, it is probably true. He was deceived.

  Meng Hongmei was sitting outside, but she kept paying attention to what was going on inside the house.

  Who is Accountant Meng? There is no one who is not smart as an accountant. If he doesn't speak, Accountant Meng can't remember what his nephew and daughter-in-law did. He stretched out his hand to Meng Dachuan, "Since Dachuan is so It's reasonable to say that your wife hit Xiao Hongmei on the head. Do you have to pay some medical expenses? The injury is still on the head. You can't just ignore it. If you really don't want to take the money, Okay, at the end of the year, I will deduct it from your work points and reimburse you in real time. I will reimburse you for the amount of money Xiao Hongmei spent on hospitalization?" Accountant Meng's words made Meng Dachuan hate this old immortal to death. What uncle, he is just a debt collector and a nosy debt collector. It's really troublesome. You can't offend him or scold him. Although his brother works in the city, he can't control his own village. He is just a worker, but his conditions are better. It's a bit depressing that the uncles are nosy and not the workers.