2

Chapter 2 Sixty Farm Girls

  The suppressed cries were like the tips of needles, stabbing into Meng Dashan's heart one by one. His daughter hurt herself. Such a small child was beaten like that by his sister-in-law. The two elders in the family also helped calm the younger brother's troubles and calm him down. He said it was his daughter's fault.

  Isn't it the brother-in-law of the second brother who works in the city? The two elders' hearts are drawn to the creaking nest. My own family and the third family’s family are all raised by my stepmother. My children work non-stop every day, and they don’t eat as much as the lazy guy in the second child’s family. Why?

  The honest Meng Dashan understood for the first time that he was adopted by his stepmother (although he was his biological mother, he did not feel maternal love). After he got up, he grabbed his wife Ma Lanhua who was about to go out to make breakfast and said, "Mother, Don't make breakfast, we won't serve that group of people, let's go and see our daughter and see how she is doing."

  Malanhua pursed her lips and smiled a little, the joy on her face obvious. She nodded and turned directly into the next room to see her daughter. Her daughter had suffered a lot.

  The whole family stayed together in Hongmei's room. Even if they were hungry and had no food to eat, they were still happy.

  Meng Hongmei once again felt such a small amount of family affection decades later or a hundred years ago. For a strong woman who was decisive in killing in the last days, even a little bit was not easy. Her heart had long since become cold. The most terrifying thing in the apocalypse is not the zombies and mutant animals and plants outside the high wall. The most terrifying thing is the humans who live with you day and night. You never know when you will be betrayed or plotted by the people around you.

  All of this is unknown, and Meng Hongmei's nerves are highly tense every day.

  Now in a peaceful environment without zombies, Meng Hongmei did not lower her guard against people. Even if she smiled, it was not sincere.

  It is more about imitating the character of the original owner, but there is one thing that does not need to be imitated, that is, the original owner is a fierce character and also likes to fight. She is the most aggressive among the girls in the village. Many people say that the original owner was born for her honest parents, which means that the original owner's parents were honest and gave birth to such a fierce person, so that they could inherit the aggressive genes that they did not have.

Meng Hongmei felt real warmth from her closest relatives, parents and siblings. The long-lost warmth reminded her of her parents who were devoted to her in her previous life and could never see each other again.

  The narrow room was filled with a family of six people, all crowded around Hongmei to inquire about her welfare. Meng Dashan hugged his third daughter and asked softly: "Sanni, are you feeling better? If it hurts somewhere, tell dad and he will take you to see her. doctor."

  "Dad, Sanni has a severe headache and almost died. Sanni is so scared, afraid that she won't be able to see her father, mother, eldest sister, second brother, and younger brother." Hongmei whimpered and cried softly.

  She knew from her memory that her grandma was partial and only had her second uncle's family and her brother-in-law in her heart. She wanted to get out early. In my memory, this is a year of famine. If everyone is starving to death, it will definitely be my own family and my third uncle's family. The second uncle's family is definitely not the target of being abandoned. When the time comes, this home will definitely be the first to be abandoned.

  There is no other way but to make Meng Dashan angry and force him to feel disgusted with this family from the bottom of his heart. Even though he stood up today, there is still a long way to go before he proposes to separate the family.

  Meng Dashan clumsily touched his third daughter's head and said distressedly: "Dad, let me touch you. I will take you to the town hospital."

  "No, it's better if Sanni is dead. She won't be beaten and scolded by her second aunt, and she won't be disliked by her grandparents. Sannier will have to spend money if she doesn't go to the hospital. Sannier wants to eat big meat buns." Hongmei He also licked his lips and looked eager.

  Malanhua felt distressed when she heard this. This child was the one who suffered the most in the family. Eldest Nier was already old and often worked together with her, earning cents. The second younger siblings rarely talked about her at home, but Sannier was still young. The second younger brother and sister disliked Sannier all the time. Sannier is often beaten and scolded. This child is also a shrewd child. He often confronts her second aunt and is often hungry. I haven't eaten anything good either.

  The people outside were furious when they saw that no one in the family came out. The bastard dared to resist, which turned the world upside down.

  Old Mrs. Meng is a talkative old lady. She likes the feeling of controlling others. She is good to the second child because the second child has a sweet mouth and everything goes well at home the year she gave birth to the second child. She always thinks that the second child is a talented person. Lucky child, she was really right. The second daughter didn't let her fuck her at all. When she grew up, she met her current daughter-in-law. The family conditions were good, and she loved her second daughter-in-law, and even took up a lot of her own family. Less cheap, from then on the old lady firmly believed that the second child was a lucky one. The mind is even more biased, and has strayed to outer space.

When the old lady got up early in the morning and saw the cold fire and smoke in the kitchen, she felt extremely unhappy. This old lady must have had a bad heart and a leopard's courage! She actually dared to give up her choice and not come out to make breakfast. She stood in front of the old gate with her hands on her hips, her pubic area filled with anger, and she yelled loudly: "You lazy bitch, what are you thinking about? Your butt is exposed to the sun so early in the morning. Why don't you get up and get some food?" Why don't you just wait for me, an old lady like me, to serve you?"

  In fact, breakfast is just some sweet potato porridge, not even black buns.

  Malanhua has been numbed by the old woman's scoldings over the years, and has become immune. It goes in one ear and out the other, otherwise she will be angry to death.

  Meng Dashan opened the door of the room where Hongmei and his elder brother lived and walked out, facing his mother who was scolding her, and said: "Mom, Sannier was hit on the head by her second brother and sister yesterday. She didn't calm down all night. Mother took care of her. I haven't slept all night yet. My second brother and sister are also women. They are so expensive in our Meng family that they can't cook. Mom, give me the money and I will take Sannier to the city to see a doctor."

  The old lady was so angry that she was shaking. This boss wanted to raise his tail. She put her hands on her hips and cursed aggressively: "If you don't do anything, then don't eat. The whole family won't eat, and you still want money. Why don't you want my life?" ?You're a bastard who kills a thousand people. You don't have a penny, don't want a penny. If a female doll dies, it dies. Anyway, it's a loser. What's so rare? Just treat it as a treasure."

  Meng Dashan stared at the old woman who was licking her lips in front of him without blinking. He felt extremely uncomfortable. He took care of the children at home, and his mother and children worked hard without complaint, so why were they not treated well by their parents? His own daughter was beaten to a bloody pulp by her second younger sibling. No one in the family saw it, but her parents turned a blind eye. It was really heartbreaking. He had always known that his parents were partial, but thinking about his family and everything, he always let his children follow him and tolerated them. Who knew that enduring until now would lead to such a result? He knew that he was stupid and could not say nice things, but he had to treat his parents and brothers at home sincerely, and he also wanted to live a good life without bothering. Who knew it would be like this? He smiled, and his sad smile was so annoying.