16-20

Chapter 16 Sixty Farm Girls

  Finally, Accountant Meng and Meng Chengyu went back carrying some sweet dreams. The grandchildren at home liked these snacks. There were very few sweet dreams on the mountainside. They were still very green when they first appeared, so they were picked off by some children. It's their turn to be naked.

  The Hongmei family heated up hot water, and Meng Jinming and Malanhua gave Meng Dashan a bath together. After getting dressed, Meng Jinming and Malanhua carried Meng Dashan out again, "Sannier, please quickly apply some medicine to your father. This bath Finally, the powder was washed away."

  "Okay, unbutton my dad's clothes and let me take a look at the wound."

  "Okay, Third Sister, who did you learn this skill from?" Meng Jin asked out of curiosity and had no intention of getting to the bottom of it.

  "Master, I learned it from Master." Hongmei is now talking nonsense.

  "Third sister, don't fool me."

  Hongmei skillfully began to sprinkle medicinal powder on the scary-looking hole. These medicinal powders are made from mutated medicinal materials of the apocalypse. They may be very precious to others, but they are not a big deal to Hongmei.

  She made a lot of powder herself for later use. But this thing should be used sparingly. If the trauma is not very serious in the future, she does not plan to use it.

  "Who lied to you? We are together every day. Whenever I learn from others, it is all taught by my grandpa. Believe it or not."

  While he was talking, Meng Dashan's wounds were already covered with medicinal powder. The wounds made from this mutated medicinal material were extremely effective.

  After applying the medicinal powder evenly again, Meng Dashan felt the wound was numb and itchy, as well as a little warm. He didn't know what was going on, but except for the numb and itchy feeling, everything else felt comfortable.

  "Sannier, this wound is numb and itchy, what's going on?" Meng Dashan clenched his hands, afraid of hearing something bad.

  Hongmei wiped her hands and put the medicine bottle into the bag, "Dad, it's okay. It means this thing is effective and has already taken effect."

  She knew that this thing was very effective, it would take effect in a short time, and its muscle-building effect was also very good.

  Jinwei kept watching, he was curious about how the third sister was so powerful.

  Early the next morning, Hongmei was waiting in front of the Meng family's old house. He moved a big stone to block the entrance of the old house and sat down on the big stone. Sitting at the door, you can still hear the noise inside.

  The old people and children coming and going outside looked at Hongmei with curiosity. A child came over and said, "Sister Sanni, why are you blocking the door? Did you move this big stone?" ?”

  "Go, go, let's go, Coyotito. Your sister Sannier didn't move this here. When I came here early in the morning, I saw rocks blocking it."

  Just kidding, I would never admit that I moved such a big stone to block this family.

  "Sister Sannier, why don't you go in? You won't get anything if you stay here. It's so noisy inside. It's been so noisy for so long that my family can hear it clearly."

  The little dog's family lived next door to the Meng family's old house. Their family was almost bored to death. They quarreled at every turn and got tired of watching the excitement.