41-45

Chapter 41 Sixty Farm Girls (41)

  The grass buds in early spring, tender and green, and the dead trees sprouting new buds, all tell people that spring has arrived.

  The villagers entered the spring plowing season of the new year. Jinwei followed his mother with a hoe on his back. He was in a good mood and greeted people along the way, "Good morning, Uncle Xu!"

  "You are a good boy, with a strong body."

  "You don't even know who I am?" Jinwei patted his chest and said proudly. In rural areas, a strong body means that a man has a sense of security. A strong body means that he is healthy, can earn more work points, and has the ability to support his family.

  At this time, the tractor can plow the fields quickly, but the other members cannot be idle. Everyone carries hoes on their backs and digs deep to pick up grass roots in the fields. Picking up grass roots is usually the job of the elderly and teenage children, and this work requires less points.

  There are still several people working together in a field. Everyone is chatting while working, but the work at hand does not stop at all.

  Hongmei is burrowing everywhere in the mountain forest like a monkey in the sky. Hongmei left her familiar place today and went to a more remote place. It was relatively cold here. She had never been there before. It was on the west side of the mountain. After walking in, she found that it was like a natural treasure house. There were so many things in it, like mushrooms, which were soft when stepped on the soft fallen leaves. Yes, it's very comfortable, but you have to be careful about things like snakes and insects. There may be very few or no one has come here for hundreds of years. It is also called the death corner by the locals. The locals will not come here even if they starve to death. Got here.

  It is eerie and scary, and the rare ray of sunlight that shines down all year round makes it even more terrifying. The trees are towering, and their broad and dense branches and crowns firmly lock the sunlight and prevent it from pouring down. Most of the trees are hundreds of years old. After Hongmei walked in, she found that the fans in the live broadcast room were talking about it. Everyone was very curious. However, it was Hongmei's first time to come in and she was not familiar with this area. There is nothing to introduce about the forest. Just walking on the thick and soft fallen leaves, there is a crunching sound with every step.

  I picked up countless mushrooms along the way, and I didn't even know it. Most of them were turned over piece by piece. My movements were skillful, and I didn't bring up the original soil at all. My technique has reached the level of proficiency. Let's let it go here. I feel the powerful vitality of the trees and grass, and replenish my powers bit by bit. My powers are now at level four. It is not the end of the world. The aura (energy) in the air is very low or even non-existent. I replenish my powers bit by bit. It's slow to get up, and it's not very fast to advance.

  Hongmei had not been idle all morning, she kept seeing her. She walked to a place with a hint of sunshine, took out a wicker chair from the storage space and sat down, then took out a pot of water and washed her hands. , after taking a few sips, I took out two portions of rice that I made myself. I made this and put it in my space to prepare it for myself when I went out into the mountains. It had meat and vegetables, as well as soup, which was pretty good. After eating, I leaned back on the chair and prepared to squint and rest for half an hour. Sprinkle some snake and insect repellent around your resting area. Then he closed his eyes and rested peacefully.While Hongmei was resting, people in the live broadcast room kept looking around Hongmei, especially on the ground, to see if any snakes or insects were coming over, and wondering if the effect was really good.