Ethan :

It's Monday now. I have to go to work. Feeling very tired nowadays... but, oh well. New year, new me.

The bathroom smells funky for some reason. Not gonna mind it.

I see another toothbrush beside mine. Colored black... maybe I'm just hallucinating. Time to brush my teeth.

I don't want to use my car today since I have bills to pay and I'd pretty much tire myself out...

Evangeline went to commute on a bus. A "Public Bus". In public, as one would expect, you would see someone you know. And that someone was a person she once loved.

"Gel? Hey! It's me! Ethan."

Ethan was her ex-boyfriend. They broke up on mutual terms. They're friends now... but despite the look on Ethan's face, he still felt in love.

"Ethan?! Oh my god! How are you?" Evangeline was fine with the sudden appearance. Therefore, she was finally content to have a normal conversation with him.

"Well, obviously I'm doing great. Enough about me... What about you? You look so... I mean, you still look so beautiful, like the last time I met you." He gave her a grin, putting his hand on her shoulder.

Evangeline took his hand off slowly. She laughed nervously. "Right... I missed you too." She didn't mean that.

"So... are you still single?" Ethan questioned with a creepy glare.

Evangeline stayed silent. She couldn't keep eye contact, deciding whether she should look between him or the window.

"I..." Coincidentally, the bus stopped at her destination. She felt relieved. "Look's like I have to go now. It was nice seeing you though! Bye, Ethan."

He felt upset. As he watched Evangeline walk out the bus door. The craziest thing he could ever do was stay inside and never see her again or run after her. He ran after her.

"Hey! Wait up!" He shouted and ran up to her.

Evangeline turned around. "Oh?- Ethan, what are you doing?" She tried to calm down by the sight of cute ducks by the lake.

"You never answered my question..." He chuckled. He looked around to see where they were.

"Yes. I am single. But why do you care?" She proceeded to walk.

Never would I have thought to be followed by a former lover of mine. However, that proves how attractive I am. Funny right?

Ethan wouldn't stop smiling. "How about you and I go get some coffee some time?"

"I have to go to work." That was stupid. I should've declined immediately. Now he might be obsessed and constantly stalk me.

Evangeline walked even quicker and finally arrived at her workplace. Now that's a problem. Ethan knows where she works because of his following.

I already had one boy following me; why another? But, eh fuck it. Honestly, I'd rather focus on working now. My boss might kill me or something.

--

I have a lot of fun working. Some may find it tiring. For me, I find it time-killing, since having no plans is normal for me.

My co-workers don't always find me amusing. Sometimes when I go over to eat a snack, they just stare at me like I'm some ghost. Do I look like a ghost, though...?

My favorite day of the week is Tuesday. Every Tuesday I get to do work meetings, and everyone has to listen to me like I'm their boss. Unfortunately, I am just there to advertise.

I love my work. However, it's been repetitive and boring. Seeing the same people at the same desks. Well, it's fine, but it's overwhelming.

My reputation is good. My boss recently promoted me last year. I was doing super well...ever since my ex broke up with me. I was using work as comfort.

--

Oops. I accidentally fell asleep. I hope no one noticed. It's 4:51 PM, 9 minutes before my shift ends.

I'm going to get ready before I leave. I feel like eating ice cream today, even though it's not my cheat day.

Speaking of cheat days, I accidentally ate too much for lunch. I need to go home like right now...

Evangeline quickly logged out of her workplace. Running to the bus stop. Luckily, the bus arrived.

She went inside the bus. Hoping there was no traffic in order to arrive home. The bus doors were still open. Who are we waiting for?

Then I saw Ethan. What the fuck, man? Why is he here?

"Hello, Evangeline! I thought your work ended; look's like I'm correct! Are we still going to get some coffee?" He put his hands on his hips. Evangeline was looking at him deeply with fury.

"Could you stop?" She whispered.

"Stop what?" He shrugged with a smug grin. "I just want to know if we are getting coffee as acquaintances, you know?"

Ethan clapped his hands once. "Okay. I'll take that as a yes."

Evangeline grabbed the neck of his shirt. "No. Take it as a no. I don't want to get coffee with you, alright?" She could feel the heavy breaths from Ethan.

"Oh...Okay." He stuttered.

The bus arrived at Evangeline's neighborhood. The door opened and she quickly walked off. Before the door closed, she gave him a quick middle finger. "Bye, Ethan!"

Well, this just gets worse. It's sunset, and I might see that dude again. Eh, let's go home.

I got inside my house. No one's here... good. I'm so tired.

I went to my bedroom and changed my clothes into pajamas. I jumped into my bed; it was so big and comfy.

And now I go to sleep.