Guest :

I'm welcome in the house again. After Evangeline kept on constantly apologising to me, I talked to her about me meeting Judson.

She was surprised that I befriended him. I would've told her that he mentioned that she complimented me in a different manner. I found it cute, but I'll keep it a secret for now.

To continue about Judson, I wanted to invite him over; he seemed like a cool guy. And I haven't had many friends since I moved into the neighbourhood.

Knock, knock.

Judson's here! "Evangeline, get the door, please!"

"Yeah, I'll get it." She opened the door. At first she saw Judson, and then she saw someone else.

"Sis? Why are you here?"

"Hi sissy!" Liane screamed in excitement. She hugged her tightly. Knowing that I definitely didn't listen to Judson's conversation with Ethan. There is a big chance that Judson brought her here because he was hanging out with her.

Judson chuckled. "Sorry, I was hanging out with her before Drac called me. You don't mind anyway, right? They're sisters anyway."

See, I was right. Either way, more company. Exciting! "It's alright. The more the merrier. Get inside. Evangeline didn't finish the cookies so we have leftovers."

"Long time no see, Judson. I missed you," Evangeline said. She patted his head and smiled at him.

"I missed you too! And especially this house," Judson replied.

Liane jumped her body onto the couch. "Yo! What if we watched a movie?" Liane asked.

"Yeah! That would be awesome! Especially a... horror movie!" Evangeline responded.

Judson looked at me. "Well, what do you think?" he asked. A movie would be nice. And I could sit beside Evangeline... I look back at him and at the others. "I'll start on the snacks. You guys get comfortable and do whatever you can to make the experience enjoyable."

"Yay!" Evangeline and Liane shouted simultaneously. They both ran to Evangeline's bedroom. Probably to grab some pillows and blankets. They're pretty quick, especially for being excited to watch a movie.

"I'll just find the movie. I hope you make some delicious snacks," Judson told me.

I snickered. "Of course, I will. Now go on, don't keep the girls waiting."

I walk to the kitchen and opened every single cupboard there was, since I'm still not familiar with this place. All there seems to be were microwave popcorn, and a bunch of stuff I could deal with in the fridge.

Let's get working then.

Evangeline and Liane came back from the bedroom and giggled as they set up the couch. For some reason, they also brought a mattress... I hope that's not mine.

Evangeline

"I didn't know you had a loft bed," Liane said. Having a loft bed was super cool, honestly! I'm surprised Drac even bothered to buy it. I had a bean bag under it and even some fairy lights. Did I steal his space to make my own tiny spot? Yeah, pretty much. It's still my room anyway.

"Oh, that's... for him," I whispered. I don't wanna act so confident that I'm living with someone I recently met. Drac's nice though.

Liane almost screamed. "WH-" I covered her mouth before she could. I really hope she shuts up about it and doesn't spread it out to our family.

"Quiet!" I told her. She didn't need to be so loud about it, man.

"You... He lives with you?!" Liane whisper-shouted.

"Yes, he does," Judson commented. "I should've told you earlier, so you would stay quiet."

"Are you calling me noisy?" Liane muttered. If he was, he's right. Sorry, Liane.

"Yes, noisy," Judson answered.

Liane was starting to turn into flames. "Oh you...!" She grabbed a pillow and got into some fighting posture. "Prepare to die."

Judson smirked. "You'll regret saying that." He also grabbed a pillow that I just fluffed... Damn you.

I set up the couch while they "argued". They're like a married couple, I swear. If only I had earplugs to cover my ears from this noise. While they go pillow fight, I'll just go over to the kitchen and see how Drac is doing.

I enter the kitchen to see him all tidied up and appropriately dressed just for preparing snacks. "Hey, what are you working on?"

Drac's forehead was slightly sweating. He used his forearm to wipe the sweat off him. The way his muscles flexed when he did that. Suddenly, I was also sweating.

"Oh, just some s'mores. Same snacks we had last week, if that's alright with you. And some popcorn in the microwave. Do you mind giving Judson and Liane the cookies? I'd appreciate that."

His voice sounded so seductive. Drac was like a siren. Luring me with his fucking hot voice. I just stared at him assembling the s'mores. Those are some really nice hands, I must say.

Drac looked at me concerned. "Evangeline? Are you listening to me?"

Ah, shit. My mind suddenly came back to me. "Oh! Sorry, I got distracted. You are really talented, you know?"

He chuckled and continued what he was doing. "I know. You said the exact same thing last week—also when I was making s'mores."

What if I just stay quiet and grab those cookies before he says anything else?

"You're so annoying!" Liane kept on repeatedly hitting Judson with my pillow. I really hope she stops before the pillow rips and feathers all go around. I mean cotton. The cartoons are getting in my head.

"Stop— Hitting— Me—" With Judson annoyed, he grabbed Liane's wrist and pushed her down on the mattress. "Calm down, noisy."

"Hey, stop hitting Judson. I thought you liked him," I remembered. Am I teasing her just for the sake of stopping this fight? Totally. And eventually Liane stopped holding the pillow. What I said must've shocked her. She deserved it.

Judson coughed. "What? You like me?"

She should.

Liane's face blushed lightly. "Ah? As a friend, of course! Even if I did say that before, which was last year. I changed my mind," Liane emphasized.

"Guys, can we just set up the place? I wanna lay down in a bunch of pillows already!" I complained.

"Sorry, I'll put these back," Liane apologized. You better.

Judson got up from the floor. "Liane, if you ever get scared by the movie, you can always go beside me."

"In another universe, sure. I have to go to the bathroom."

Liane went to the bathroom. The room became silent after she left.

"Evangeline," Judson called. He suddenly became calm after those few minutes of chaos.

"Yeah?" I responded. Knowing Judson, he's going to say something personal. To me, of course. I don't mind anyway since I love to hear whatever he says.

He rubbed the back of his head and took a deep breath before he spoke. "I think I'm starting to like Liane," he confessed.