Touch :

The first time I saw her. Her curves, her skin, her soft bust, her eyes, her everything. She was the apple of my eye.
I love her. Her jet-black hair brings out her beautiful, warm hazel eyes.

Ever since I laid down Evangeline on her back. I couldn't stop staring at her gorgeous curves. She allowed this to happen. She allowed me to do this...

The taste of her was as sweet as my pastries. If only I could have more of her.

I pulled down her pants. Her panties; they're soaking wet. I could feel her walls tightening after I fingered her. "When I do this, you're going to be mine—your lips, your body, and especially that wet cunt of yours."

A gasp came out of her mouth. Her hair messed up from the "I'm yours until the day I die."

Fuck. I was throbbing so bad. I couldn't handle it anymore; my pant's were about to rip and make a hole. The way she touched me a moment ago was so fucking good. I felt a bit of sweat come out of me.

I rub on her inner thigh, teasing her to know what's coming. "Don't go easy on me, Drac. I'm not a little girl." Tsk, sweet Evangeline. It was almost dangerous for her to say that. Once I had my hands on her, she wasn't safe from me.

I pull down my pants, revealing myself. It was ready to be inside her, and I was ready to be inside her. Her eyes were wide open when she saw me. The first time she sees it, it should be a great experience. I grabbed her hands, giving her no control. "Tell me when I should stop, alright?"

Her hand's were mine as I placed them down to the edges of the bed. I push my body against hers and slide it inside. I gently thrust my body into her, making sure she feels comfortable. Fuck, her pussy is so wet, I could easily slide it in and out. The feeling of her walls felt amazing.

I increase my speed, thrusting a bit faster. Her body was moving with mine. "Ah—" Thrust. "Drac—" Thrust. "I'm—" Thrust. I was deep down inside of her.

I was about to lose myself. It felt so...

I thrust even faster. The bed was creaking, and Evangeline's long legs trembled as her hands formed a fist. I released her hands and turned her body the other way, forcing her to bend down on her knees.

"Fuck me," she whisper-shouted before I shoved my cock back in. Her legs bent up to give me more space. I could fuck her all day long. I was continually pounding myself inside her. I fisted her hair and tugged it to the point where it reached my chest.

She whimpered like a good girl. Obeying my every move. The only sounds I was making were heavy breaths and a wet noise coming from each time I thrust. I'm almost about to explode.

"I'm going to—" I move away and watch her juices squirt all over me. But I wasn't done yet. And to think that I already made her feel so good. It makes me want to fuck her again.

I spread her legs and made her lie comfortably on her stomach. My hard-throbbing cock is rubbing in between her wet folds. I pushed myself in before her soft pink lips would close. I again cover her mouth; this time I won't take my hand off. I was about to exceed my limits. I fucked her so hard.

Evangeline's muffled words were not heard at all, since my hands were large. I wasn't going to let this end. "You can do this. Breathe for me, darling." She tried to catch her breath as I continued humping her tight pussy.

She rolled her eyes, as it looked like they were twitching. Another moan, she tried to let out. I felt the vibration from her throat, and it seemed like she moaned even more.

This time, she pulled me down and went on top of me. She was now in control. That's my girl.

She rode on me so quickly, with her hands pressing on my chest. "It's so fucking—" a gasp escaped from her mouth. "—long..." She laid back. I got up and guided her to our previous position.

I felt a tingling sensation, as it was a sign for me to go faster. My breaths were becoming rapid. My other hand clenched around her ass, pulling it closer to me.

Before my body suddenly falls apart, I turn her sideways just to see her beautiful face. Just... one... more—

I quickly pulled out before I came on her sweet round ass. My cum was sitting on top of her, like someone marking their territory. I let go of my hand as we both lay down together. "You did great."

"That was...awesome," she smiled. I couldn't get enough of her beauty. The moment I moved into her house, I did the filthiest thing I've ever done. I caress her neck to her chin.

Evangeline cupped her hand on my face, leading me in for a kiss. "Fuck... I felt like I was in heaven," she sighed.

"Let me clean you up. We still have some work to do, if you don't mind," I said, while wiping her back with my pants. It didn't matter if I used my pants since I was going to live here now, so I could change after. "Right," she giggled, her face rosy.

We both dressed up before walking to the living room. I was now living with Evangeline. And a few minutes ago, was the first memory I make for the Crest and Murphy residence. Well, soon to be.