Date :

This is the best thing that could ever happen to me. Yesterday, Evangeline asked me out on a date. I had gone through my savings, booked a night at a fancy restaurant, and rented an expensive car. All for my Evangeline.

I like to stay humble. Ever since my father left me to stay in this neighbourhood alone, I stayed in a small house. It was fitting for me to live alone. I didn't want to spend my money on fancy furniture. I had a pull-out couch that acted as a bed. My entire room is technically just a kitchen and living room all at once, excluding the bathroom. It mostly just felt like a hotel room if it were just a single building.

My whole life, I lived in a mansion. I just decided to continue staying in the neighbourhood ever since I saw Evangeline. She was so beautiful, and I hope she knows that. Enough about me. Let's focus on making Evangeline feel like the luckiest girl ever.

She was wearing a sleek and silky black dress that showed off her curves and had no straps. I could just easily slide that dress off of her any time now, if only it were possible. It accentuated her breasts. I couldn't stop staring at her cleavage. It was waiting for me to jump in. I don't want to seem rude, so I have to look away.

I noticed that she had shaven her legs. They were now smooth and shiny. Her arms are so thin and short. Her hands are so soft and small, I'd be able to crush them. But the most important part about her was her face—her beautiful face.

"Are we there yet?" Evangeline said after a whole silent moment. "Just 2 minutes, and we're there." I put my hand beside her thigh, one finger, my pinky slightly touching. She hadn't noticed. Two fingers are slightly touching, turning into three. Evangeline had laid my hand on top of her knee. "I just thought I could hurry it up for you," she purred.

We finally arrived at the restaurant. "Oh my god?! This place? The most expensive place in the city? Drac, you really didn't have to..." I wanted to treat her like this ever since the beginning. We went in, and we were led to our table. The finest spot in the whole restaurant.

There were lit candles on the table to make it more romantic. I had specifically requested a three-course meal for our date. I pulled out a chair for Evangeline to sit on.

I couldn't help but notice how happy she was. "How are you, Evangeline?" She was grinning from ear to ear. "Happy, for once." I'm so glad she said that. I'm making her smile. The way she gave me a soft gaze was the cutest thing ever.

After we finished eating our first course, we started to talk more. "So... when am I going to get that phone number of yours?"

"After this date," she said as she tilted her head. "That sucks. Any chance we could end this date now?" I laughed and held her hand on the table. "But the food! You said this was a three-course meal. I'm going to wait for the second dish whether you like it or not," she muttered. "Whatever you say, princess," I teased. And soon, she'll be my queen.

As soon as the second meal arrived, she started to eat like a horse. She was really munching on the food. I watched her finish her meal in seconds. She must be very hungry. Evangeline looked at me back, probably embarrassed. "Sorry, I shouldn't have done that." She quickly wiped her mouth with a napkin. "I find it cute. But maybe tone it down a bit since we're in a fancy restaurant. When we're back at your place, you can continue."

"Speaking of places, do you even have one?" she asked. This is the time for us to get to know each other. "Yeah, I live in a small building." She stared at me, raising her eyebrow. "Do you like living in that small building?"

"Of course, my building is pretty small, but it feels like home. I don't like big houses that much. Tons of walking." She giggled at my statement. "True. Can I ask you a question that you're probably going to answer back weirdly?" The way she said that made me overthink. "Sure, go on."

"Why did you talk to me when we were in the alley?" she questioned. Before I could answer, I took a deep breath. "Ever since I moved into the neighbourhood, you were the first person I saw. You looked so beautiful. When I saw you in the alley, I thought I could talk to you right there."

"That's cute. But you better be glad we are even here. Otherwise, I would've been calling the police on you." First of all, I didn't know if that was a bad thing.

We finished eating all the courses. I wanted to know more about Evangeline. Who knows if we're going on a second date?

Evangeline took my hand. "Drac, you've done too much for me. How should I ever thank you?" she said while rubbing her thumb on my hand. "Maybe you could thank me in bed." I could see her cheeks turning into the color of the roses I gave her. She had stopped rubbing my hand and covered her face. "In bed? What do you mean...?"

"Oh, you know. Cuddling in bed. Maybe we could Netflix and chill." She remained silent and raised her hand. "Excuse me? Bill, please."

We both looked at each other. Her natural beauty against mine. I had paid the bill, meaning we could go home any time we wanted to. I booked an Uber incase she asked.

"Let's go home?" Evangeline whispered to me in a seductive tone. "Alright." We both headed out of the restaurant and waited for the Uber to arrive.

We came back to her house. It was 9 PM; it turns out we didn't take long at the restaurant. "Didn't you say you wanted to do something in bed?" she asked me. "Right, how would you like to do that?" She pulled my tie to bring me closer to her. I could still see her cleavage from this view. "Let's just go to bed and see what happens."

Evangeline skipped to her bedroom, childish but cute. I followed her inside to see that she had already sat in her bed. "Come on, sit down," she requested, patting the spot beside her.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" I sat down beside her. "Hm? What is it?" she questioned. I held out my phone with the phone app on. "Your number."

She put my phone down and said, "It's a bit too early for that."