Blond :

Drac was holding my cheek without my consent. He leaned in closer to my face, heavily breathing under my chin. Whispering to me, "Do you like this?"

I stood still, looking deep into his sky blue eyes. I slowly move my eyes lower toward his body. For some reason, his black hoodie was off, revealing his hard chest. I couldn't stop staring.

The way he looked—such a shaped body, like a man who went to the gym every day. He noticed how I was taking a look at his upper body. He switched his hand from my cheek to my waist.

The touch of his hand on my waist gave me a feeling. The tension of a man's hand caressing my waist in a gentle motion. He brought me closer to his body and moved his hand to my hips. I took his hand before he could go further.

He pinned me to the wall, telling me, "Are you nervous?" Drac suddenly leans in even closer to her, and he whispers into her ears.

He whispers in a very playful and seductive tone. "Don't be nervous."

"I'm not nervous, Drac." she said in a soft voice. Drac smirked at her.

Then I woke up.

It was all a dream...fuck. I can't stop thinking about him. I need to avoid him. Meeting him twice was already enough for me.

I'm going to take a quick shower before I pick up my sister's birthday cake. It's her birthday today.

I undressed and went inside the shower. Turn the water on. I close my eyes, and I see him again. This blond boy is getting into my head.

Thankfully, I have to drive to the bakery. Meaning that I won't be able to see him. And now I'm talking about him again.

Maybe the radio can distract me.

Evangeline turned on the radio. It played "Good morning everyone! We're going to talk about the TOP 10 Hottest Blond boys' to ever exist-" she turned off the radio.

What the fuck? Even the radio is onto me. I'm literally about to hit my head on the wheel just to stop thinking about him.

Just continue driving, Evangeline.

I stopped at a red light, waiting for people to cross the road. I saw a man with blond hair running; I really hope that's not him.

Inhale and exhale. I have a few more turns to go through before I get to the bakery.

--

I'm at the bakery now. My sister's birthday cake; it's so pretty. I wish I could be as pretty as a cake. And maybe even sweet, I don't know.

I don't even know how my sister paid for this cake. 200 dollars? That's crazy. I should get going now before my sister scolds me.

Fun fact: after a few years of hosting birthday parties, this is the first time I've ever hosted in my house.

Yes, that's right. I'm hosting my sister's birthday party at my house. I'm so excited. She's turning 21, and we can finally be drinking buddies. Just kidding.

I should probably not be a bad influence on her. I don't want her to end up like me.

Okay, the cake is safe. Beside me, in the passenger seat. I'm going home now.

--

I guess I'm just gonna start working on the decorations. She love's the color pink.

Knock, knock. Who is it this time? I'm getting tired of all this "knock knock" shit.

Evangeline opened the door to see Drac.

"Go away, Drac." Evangeline exclaimed.

"But I just came here. Also, it seems like you need some help." Drac said.

She scoffed, "I'm serious. I don't need any help." crossing her arms and leaned her body to the side of the door.

The happy birthday banner fell off.

"Okay... fine, I need help. Come in, Drac." She rolled her eyes and closed the front door as Drac came in.

"Now explain to me why I should trust you." she said with hopes of an honest answer.

Just as Drac managed to hang the banner correctly, he clarified, "Well, I just fixed the sign. And I haven't murdered you yet."

Evangeline thought of questions to ask, but her mind went blank. So she sat on her chair, staring at him as he decorated the living room.

Drac looked exactly as Evangeline imagined him in her dreams. Tall, hot, handsome, and mostly hot. Well, those are my words—from the author.

"Wow, I never would've expected to see you decorate a birthday party that nice." Her words were honest and complimented Drac. He had finished decorating the living room quickly.

Drac smiled at her and got down from the chair he used as an alternative to a ladder. "You're very much welcome, Evangeline." He went up to her.

This scene felt very familiar to Evangeline, considering the fact she dreamt about him. He held her cheek and asked her, "Do you like this?"

Evangeline froze, and after a few seconds, she stood up quickly. "Like what?—the way you did the decorations? Yeah! It's cool! I like it, thank you." Her heart was beating rapidly.

"Are you okay?" Drac questioned. Evangeline sounded very nervous in her tone. He was concerned.

She exhaled a big sigh. "I'm fine... I think I just need to rest." She sat back down and rubbed her forehead. She felt super overwhelmed by the thought of him being in her living room. She just rubbed it off her shoulders.

Drac chuckled. "You know what? I'm going to make you some tea to freshen up your mind." He rushed to the kitchen and found the tea packets, since he already went into her house once. He prepared it perfectly the way she wanted it.

On the fridge there showed a picture of Evangeline as a kid. There were more pictures on the fridge that showed little Evangeline. He found it cute.

He came back to Evangeline still sitting on the chair and placed the teacup on the table. "So... Who's birthday is it?"

"My sister's." The both of them stared at each other. Waiting to see who would talk back. Drac just smiled as they were doing a silly staring contest. "Okay. May this be the best birthday party your sister will ever have."

A call rang from Evangeline's phone. It was her sister. She picked it up and answered.

"Hi, birthday girl. What's up?" Evangeline was very happy to get a call from her sister. She signed to Drac to keep quiet.

"Mhm, okay. Got it. Bye." She said before the call ended. "Looks like your invited to the party."

"Oh? Great!" Drac screamed in excitement. "When are the people coming?"

"Now." She said as all of her sister's colleagues and friends entered her house.

Drac laughed and put his hand on her shoulder. "Let's get this party started."