Sleepover :

Never have I ever been on a date like this before. I only went on four dates with separate people. But this was the best.

I was on a date with the prettiest girl I've ever met. I bet my mother would've been proud, and possibly also my father.

"Since there's so much time left, what should we do?" Sitting on her bed was a bit awkward. We both didn't have a plan for this whatsoever.

"Whatever you want," her eyes turned to the middle of the bed. I took that as a hint and moved the both of us closer to that area. Based on the fact that she told me I could do whatever I want... That gave me the freedom to do this—

I touched her upper thigh and slid it up closer to the edge of her dress. She continued looking me in the eye with no reaction. Does she want more? Or does she not want this at all...? "Tell me when to stop."

I proceeded to move my hand below her waist area. She hasn't asked me to stop yet. Instead of doing too much, I'll do something simple. I placed my hand on the top of her chest. "Going places, huh?" she whispered softly into my ear.

I may as well squeeze her breast. Before I could do that, she held my hand and heavily sighed, "I thought about it. I don't want to do this with you, yet."

After hearing that, it made my heart bleed a bit. Though I should always respect her decision, I could wait until the day she dies.

"I'm feeling sleepy, though. You can sleep with me," she considered.

"I'd like that very much." I took off my jacket and tie, due to having no change of clothes. I tucked myself in bed and turned my head to Evangeline.

She also tucked herself in bed and switched her position, turning her body in front of my right side. Evangeline smiling at me was similar to an angel blinding my eyes with gorgeousness. I could lay my eyes on her all day.

I turned my body against hers so we could look at each other. She closed her eyes in order to sleep. And again, she looked like an angel.

"Drac! I made you something!" Evangeline shouted happily from afar. Of course, I wouldn't reject a single thing she gives to me.

"What is it?" She finally went up to me and gave me a box of something. I opened it to see chocolate chip cookies. She always loved cookies; this can't be for me. "Cookies? Your favorite?"

Her eyes were being judgmental. "Yeah," she said while rolling her eyes. "But I made them for you!"

Hm, I hope she's not lying and didn't buy these from a bakery. "I'll try one." I took one cookie and a bite of it. It tasted pretty good.

"And? Do you like it?"

The aftertaste was a bit concerning. This didn't taste like a cookie anymore. It tasted like... poison.

"What the fuck, Evangeline?!" I growled and spit out the cookie.

She didn't seem amused. She stood there with no reaction. Was she trying to poison me?

"Why aren't you saying anything?" I asked. She stayed quiet. It made me very irritated. "Answer me."

I couldn't take it anymore. I grabbed a knife from my pocket and pulled her closer to me. "Fucking answer me, Evangeline."

She laughed. What was so funny to laugh about this? Her trying to poison me? She was still laughing. And I... stabbed her.

I let go of the knife. That was so stupid... Where did I even get this knife from...? I stabbed Evangeline—

Oh god. That was a crazy dream. It's 6 AM; I should consider going back to bed.

Evangeline woke up. I still had my eyes closed since I couldn't sleep. I could hear her yawn and stretch while she talked to herself. "Drac. Sleeping. In my bed... Shit..."

I feel like she's regretting her decisions. Though I can't really understand her tone. "Should I wake him up...? Hm." She's so cute when she talks to herself.

I have a feeling she's going to say something bad about me. I guess I should "wake" up now. I got up and pretended to yawn. "Ah... good morning, Evangeline. How are you?"

She jumped a bit and looked back to me. "Oh, good morning. How was your sleep?" I chuckled and asked her, "It was good. Is it fine if I could take off my shirt? The fabric makes me a bit sweaty."

Watching her face turn red made me smile a bit. I forgot about what I said might make her, or a girl in general, like that. But I wonder what she's going to say.

"Y-Yeah! Sure," she responded while stuttering. She looked away and covered half of her face.

I removed my shirt and used it to wipe the sweat off my body. While I was doing this, I noticed her turning her head back at me. She quickly looked away and squealed softly.

"What was that?" I tilted my body closer to her. She was quiet and took a long time to answer me.

There was a brief moment of awkward silence. She still hadn't answered my question. I approached and sat beside her. "Are you alright?"

Her breathing seemed heavy. "I'm fine, no. I'm great, actually."

"Hey, if I did something wrong, how can I make it up to you? I'll bake you some cookies, or better yet, brownies? Promise."

Her eyes lit up with excitement. Oh, how I could tell her love for chocolate. She's pretty lucky to have someone like me. "I guess that's a yes?" she rapidly nodded her head and pulled me as she got to her feet.

"To the kitchen!" she screamed while running to the kitchen. I guess I have to get things started now and bake some brownies for her. Before I do that, I need to put my shirt back on...

My favorite part about Evangeline is seeing her munch on the things I cook or bake. Sometimes she makes a big mess on her face, so I'm there to clean it up.

"Oh yeah! I could marry you right now!—"

"Marry me?" I smirk and look at her. She widened her eyes and almost choked on the brownie. "Fuck, I meant the brownie, um. Sorry, I didn't mean to say "fuck". Shit, I said it again. Oh god! I... I should stop talking..."

I burst into laughter based on what she said. "So, who are you marrying?"

"The brownie. I'm marrying the brownie." She responded seriously, with a totally serious face.

"Alright, congratulations. Am I invited to the wedding?" I walked closer to her and crossed my arms. "That depends on whether or not you do the catering. Then, I will be happy to invite you." she uttered with a sassy tone.

How rude of her! I'm not her groom. Maybe I am, since I did bake the brownie she's going to marry.