Obsessed :

Why do I constantly think of him? It's like he's stuck in my mind. Usually, my imagination would go insane and make up a scene where I married him. I'm literally going insane.

The last time I ever thought of a boy was Ethan. But it was never a romantic thought. The commitment to dating was a scary feeling. Marriage was scary; even processing the ability to love someone was also scary. Love didn't even exist for me.

I never adapted my true feelings towards Ethan until after we broke up. Hatred. My feelings were hatred.

All I knew was that I wasted my time on him. It was only one year and a half of dating. Nevertheless, I shouldn't be talking about him. I would rather focus on the boy I have now, who I think is a special boy to me.

Drac, my one and only Drac. Even though it's been a month since we met, I'm really interested in him.

No words could describe how much I'm obsessed with the thought of him. I'm still confused about who he is to me.

That time, he gave me pleasure... It's still in my head.

It's been two weeks since me and Drac lived together. I've felt happy lately. Drac has been doing well at his job. He's honestly just my personal barista now.

I'm about to go off to work, so I might as well surprise him at the cafe.

"You're still going on about her?"
"I love her, okay? I just shouldn't have broken up with her," Ethan muttered.

I opened the door and saw the warm, dim lighting that really made the cafe feel warm and cozy.

Drac was busy taking customer orders. He must be so tired. Every night, he comes to bed looking like he hasn't gotten a chance to sleep.

One thing I learned about him was that he was very hardworking. I never really understood why he needed a job. I still question the fact of where and how he got money. All that fancy furniture just to be with a person like me... I definitely won the jackpot, don't you think?

No matter how tired he was, I could still see him let out a smile. That's how you know he's really doing his job.

"Speak of the devil," Ethan's friend scoffed. "What? Is Evangeline here?" Ethan was starting to have glimmering eyes, almost similar to a cute puppy trying to beg for attention.

His friend stared at him with irritation and turned his head using their hands. "Your sweet angelic Evangeline."

"Crap! Why is she here?!" he panicked. "Uh... probably to look at that handsome blonde guy. The reason why we even continued staying in this place."

"Of course, that bitchy fallen angel."
"Fallen angel? That's new."
"I mean, he's good-looking... but he's a devil."

When I heard that sentence, I couldn't help myself to take a glance to see who said it.

Ethan.

I swear to God. It's like I have unfinished business with him. I hope he doesn't look at me. I should hurry up and get in line.

Ethan stood up from his chair. "Hey! Evangeline." I don't want him to follow me. "Wait up!"

I checked Drac's eyes in case he saw that I was visibly uncomfortable about the situation. "Is that your ex?" he mouthed. I slowly nodded to not make it obvious, and I quickly walked closer to the counter.

"I'll...have...a...latte," I stuttered. "Alright, miss. And what is your name?" His eyes looked in another direction instead of mine.

"My name? Oh, it's..." I couldn't think of anything. If I said my real name, Ethan would know it was me. "Hope, my name is Hope." Mostly because I hope he goes away.