Changes :

Spending time with a person you just met for a few weeks is crazy.

You may never know if you can rely on them or trust them. Which is funny; I trusted Drac quickly. I still ask myself, Why?

I find the thought of Drac frequently visiting my house tiring. Speaking of frequently visiting, he's currently at my house. but from sleeping over.

Yesterday, we went on a date! It was awesome. I mean... It was wonderful, yeah. I decided to let him stay with me. Last night was a bit awkward since he was... fondling with me...? I can't explain, but it wasn't too bad.

I had just finished eating the brownies Drac baked for me. He's so kind... I feel weird every single time he does these things for me. My stomach feels like it's turning... in a good way? Looking at him also makes my stomach feel that way. Thinking about him makes me feel weak. Is he a bad influence on me?

Drac can't be a bad influence on me. He's too cute! No, he's too good for me.

I don't even want to look at him. I feel like an embarrassment. "Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?" His words were ignored by my brain as I continued to talk to myself.

I noticed him waving his hand at me to catch my attention. "Hey, Evangeline. Do you need anything? You're kind of spacing out, are you okay?"

He held my hand and it caught me by surprise. "Oh! Sorry, I was zoned out for a bit." My stomach was turning again. His hand felt warm and soft.

"I was wondering if you wanted to watch some television. At my place? For fun." he asked.

Watch with him. At his place?! Oh shit! I'm going to be at his place! Wait. "Yeah, I'd love to."

Well, fuck.

I accepted his invitation to my place what do I do?! I'msonervousGodpleasehelpme—

"Alright! It's settled. You're finally coming to my place!" His voice was filled with enthusiasm. He's so adorable when he talks like that...

He was ready to get out of the house, then he suddenly stood still. "I forgot. You should change. You're still wearing your lovely dress from last night."

I look down at myself, realizing I'm still wearing my black dress. It was really comfortable. I was so comfortable that I couldn't realize I was wearing a dress. "Right, I forgot. You go out. I'll be there."

I headed to my bedroom and quickly changed into casual clothes while Drac went out of the house to wait for me.

"Okay, let's go. You look beautiful, by the way," he said. I chuckled, "Stop it."

Luckily, his house was within walking distance from mine. Explains how he easily comes over. He shouldn't really continue visiting my house, although I enjoy the companionship.

"I hope you find my house comfortable," he thinly smiled. From what I remember, Drac never really told me what kind of place he lived in. "What exactly does your house look like?"

Drac gave me a little scoff. "It's just a small house, I guess. Just enough for one person."

I saw a white house nearby; it was small. "There it is! Home, sweet home."

"It's... cute. I think it's adorable." His house really reflected his personality. Simple yet outgoing.

We arrived at the front door, and he was kind enough to open it for me. As I entered his house, it was extremely well furnished. It is so neat and outstanding, despite its small size.

"Welcome to my humble abode!" he cheered and raised his hands in the air. He turned around towards me as he softened his voice and said, "So, Evangeline, what do you think of my house?"

"I honestly feel a bit bad for you," I smiled. "Excuse me?" he said in a sarcastic tone. I actually do feel bad. Why does he live in a small house?

I walk around his empty halls. "Why do you live in such a small house?" I ask in concern. He approached me, occupying his gaze with my eyes. "I like being humble, you know? I don't live in a small house because I'm poor; I live in a small house because I wanted to."

There are some times that I want to pull Drac in for a kiss. He spoke in a strong, independent manner. It even started to make him look hotter! God... If only I could just get that delicious... Back to the conversation:

"You know what? Maybe you could move in with me for a change." This was the riskiest thing I've ever said in my 20s.

"Really?" he shrieked. "I mean, do you want me to?"

"I think it is a fantastic opportunity for the both of us, given that I live alone and you frequently visit me." There was a short moment of silence. Drac was just staring me in the eye. I was a bit nervous, and I couldn't speak. "I'd kiss you, but I don't know if you'd allow me," he whispered.

At some point. I'd pass out, but I chose not to.

"Some things are best to be done last."