Cake :

It's been a while since the party had started. People have been getting a lot of drinks. I really hope no one get's drunk and vomits anywhere. 

I'm waiting for my sister to come in, as she specifically wanted to be surprised. I sat on the couch beside my front door and Drac went up to me.

"This is great. We're spending time together." He smiled and looked at her with genuine happiness. After a few minutes of awkwardness, he asked, "Where's the birthday girl?"

I checked my phone to see the time; it was 3 PM. "She should be coming over any time now." Drac sits down beside her.

Evangeline turned her head at him. The way he sat was very inappropriate, even for a birthday party full of adults. She took a quick glance to see that his legs were spread open.

"You might want to cover yourself up." She told him. Drac snickered and said, "Why were you looking in the first place? Interested?" he put his arm over her other shoulder and brought her closer to his body. "How about you and I get some snacks?" 

Evangeline moved his arm off her shoulder and stood up. "I'll get snacks myself." She walked to her food supply closet other than the food that was being served.

Drac followed her and entered before she could close the closet's door.

"What the hell are you doing in here?" She shouted, backing up to the back of the closet.

Drac smirked at her and whispered under his breath. "I want you."

She didn't hear what he said and still got a snack. "Move out of the way, I'm going out."

He tried to maintain his self control. He listened and moved out of the way. They both got out of the closet and saw Evangeline's sister come in.

Everyone shouted, "Happy birthday, Liane!" Evangeline ran to Liane and hugged her. 

"Somebody get the cake!" Evangeline shouted. Drac came in quickly with her sister's cake. Everyone sang happy birthday until she blew the candles. They all celebrated. The cake was now going to be served in the dining area.

"Thank you so much, Evangeline! I love it." Liane was very happy for this moment. 

I'm so glad this party is going well. If not I'd be embarrassing myself with a tantrum in front of everyone. I'm gonna take a piece of cake.

I don't want to eat with people I don't know. So I'll just go in the living room.

I see Drac sitting there alone. I feel a bit bad. I invited him, and he's probably not having any fun. Maybe I should go talk to him.

I sat beside Drac to accompany him.  He looked very happy to see me.

"Any chance you can sit closer to me?" He said in a seductive tone. He placed his hand on her thigh and stared at her with his tired eyes.

"What are you doing?" She questioned and sat still. She didn't bother to say anything about what he was doing. She took a bite of her cake.

"May I have some of your cake?" Drac asked. Evangeline looked at him patiently. He could easily get the cake himself since it was a large one. "Why my cake? Get your own."

Drac exhaled and landed his eyes on her rear. "I meant your ass. May I have your ass?" He looked back at her face.

"Asshole." Evangeline looked away and continued to eat her cake. She felt something on her back; it was Drac's hand. She went quiet and her eyes widened. His hands slowly went lower and lower until she could feel it near her bottom. 

He squeezed it tightly and Evangeline made a grunt noise. "What the fuck are you doing, Drac?"

She didn't know what to do and continued to eat cake. She tried to calm herself down with a breathing exercise until she could feel Drac's hand finally touch her ass. It made her body shake.

"Drac! Enough." She moved farther away from him, still sitting on the couch. Drac quickly grabbed the sides of her waist and put her on his lap. He stroked her hips and took a deep breath. He whispered in her ear. "I said I wanted your ass."

Evangeline gulped anxiously and put her cake down on the table. She sat still on his lap and didn't say a word. Drac put his arms over her. "It's not good to be selfish when it comes to sharing cake."

I like the feeling of his breath on my neck. It was warm. He stroked my hair. I finally spoke, "Why are you doing this to me?"

Drac stopped and put me back to where I originally sat. "No reason. Pretend I'm not here."

I'm confused to what just happened. More likely, Drac is the one confusing here.

--

The party had just ended. Thankfully, my house is still clean. Everyone had gone home, including my sister. Drac was still sitting on my couch, and I needed to go to bed.

"Can I sleep here?" He asked me before I could speak.

"For what reason?" I said in an annoyed tone. Drac stood up and went on his knees, begging me, "Please? You're alone, and I feel bad."

He's right; I am alone. I might as well let him sleep on the couch to keep me company. I still don't trust him after the way he touched me. But... I like his presence. He's kind and helpful.

"Okay, fine. On the couch. You do not do anything but sleep on the couch." Drac smiled and turned off the lights. Evangeline walked to her bedroom and called it a day.