Intimacy :

As I closed my eyes, I could still feel him beside me. I don't think he's ever going to leave. What is this feeling? I have only known him for two weeks. I feel as if... It was as if there was something tickling me inside my body.

I like that he's with me... taking care of me... But, why? Why do I like this?

This felt different. Way different. When I was with Ethan, I just felt normal. I didn't really care about what I was like with Ethan. But with Ethan, it didn't feel real. My feelings for him aren't real. I think I was just tired of being lonely. Having no one to care about me.

I used to think about marriage. I don't have an opinion on it. Marriage is beautiful. Yet I don't see myself marrying anyone in the future.

I opened my eyes to see that Drac had gone to sleep. He was peacefully sleeping beside me. How did he sleep so quickly? I look at my alarm clock to see that it is 1 PM. It seems that when I closed my eyes, I had gone to sleep... weird. From what I think it was a few minutes ago, it was just 10 AM.

I need to take a piss. I have to move away slowly; I don't want to wake him up.

I came back from the bathroom and laid on my bed. Drac actually looks nice sleeping. I never would've guessed.

He started to slowly open his eyes. He probably noticed that I had just awakened. "Oh, good morning, princess." He gently kissed my forehead. I wanted more than a kiss on my forehead...

I quickly turn my body on top of him and hold his face with my two hands. This felt so risky. "Evangeline? What are you doing?" His deep voice made me so intrigued. I want to... I want to...

Evangeline slowly leaned her face towards his. They could both feel each other's breaths.

"Are you okay, Evangeline? Do you need anything?" He keeps on asking me questions. It doesn't matter since he was really taking care of me.

I could smell his cologne. He smells so musky. His aroma was starting to fill the air. It made me crave for more. More of him.

Why is he so fucking hot...? Or maybe I'm just crazy. The light's being turned off, making it very difficult for me to see him. But his hair was shining brightly, like always.

I slowly get closer to his face, to the point where our noses touch. "Evangeline..." he whispered. I brought his face closer to mine. He gently rubbed my thigh and started to hold my hips. He switched our positions, making me lay on the bed as he's on top of me.

Drac pushed me against the headboard. My arms were open as his hands held mine. I had no control over my arms now. I couldn't resist, but this isn't right.

His big body pushed against mine felt so hot. I could see his chest from the inside of his shirt. He came in closer to my neck. I could feel his breath more. 

"Drac..." I could see him slightly smirking from the way I murmured his name.

I really wanted him to do something to me. I wanted him. This still isn't right...  I must be very sick to want to do this. I waited for him to go on my neck...

"Okay... enough of this." I said out loud. He quickly took his hands off of mine. "Alright, I get it." He responded and got off me.

"Let me feel your temperature." He put his hand on my forehead. "Hm. Still warm. No biggie. I'm going to make you lunch now." He went out of my bedroom, and I was left alone.

I wanted him to stay. But I'm starving.

I waited as he cooked my lunch. Actually, I thought about it. Has he ever fed himself? He's been cooking for me all day.
I'll ask him when he comes.

"Time to eat!" he spoke as he entered my bedroom.  The smell of chicken and rice, along with the side of vegetables, was roaming around my room.

He prepared a generous portion of food on the spoon and told me to open my mouth.

"You do not have to look after me all the time." I uttered. "It's alright, I want to. You look so pretty in bed, like sleeping beauty." he replied.

The idea of his desire to take care of me made him more fantastic. I had the feeling to trust him. "Have you eaten yet?" I asked. "No." he answered.

I don't want him to starve to death. I offered him my food, even though he had made it specifically for me. He's too kind to be starving like that

I just remembered. I need to call my boss and tell him that I'm sick. I'm so glad I remembered. I would've been scolded.

Drac still hasn't eaten. It looks like I need to force him. I took the spoon and shoved it into his mouth. "Hey!" he spoke with his mouth full of food. He looks so funny.

"Just eat, silly." I continued to feed him as he swallowed the first bite. He took the spoon off my hand and fed me back. "Now it's my turn. Come on."

I felt a bit tired. I still needed to rest. "I'm full now, thank you."

"It's my pleasure." He said, snuggling me into bed. "Take a rest now. I'll wake you up when you need to take your medicine again." He walked to the door.

"Thank you." I mentioned quietly.

Drac smiled, telling me, "Don't let the bed bugs bite." as he slowly closed the door.