Gentleman :

Today, I am sick. I woke up with a sore throat. I'm supposed to go to work today. But, oh well. I guess God had other plans for me. Look's like I have nothing to do but rest.

I am so glad Evangeline let me sleep in her house. I already feel like I live here. I should cook her some breakfast as a thank you! I bet she would love some eggs and bacon.

I hope she doesn't mind me opening the fridge. Why is the soup I made her here? She didn't eat it? Okay. I'll just get two eggs and a few pieces of bacon, and then I'll start cooking.

Maybe I could serve it to her on a tray... breakfast in bed! She would love that for sure! I'm going to make her feel special. She deserves the best. Perfect sunny side up eggs and fried bacon, coming up.

I'm going to prepare it like a smiley face, she's gonna laugh at this! Oh, right. Beverages. Maybe I should prepare her some juice, or maybe coffee? I have no idea what's her favorite drink... coffee it is.

Alright, I just need a tray. Found one! I'll just go up to her room and surprise her! I took the breakfast tray and head over to Evangeline's bedroom. I knocked before I could enter.

"Good morning, Evangeline. Rise and shine!" Drac happily said. The window exposed the sun's rays to his hair, making it shiny. Evangeline immediately noticed the brightness of his hair.

"What...?" She spoke with a rough voice and coughed. She sat up and looked over at Drac.

I placed the tray on her lap. I think she's sick. No worries; I can heal her immediately with my amazing cooking skills, because that's how awesome I am. Though I am a bit worried, how did she get sick?

"Thank you, Drac..." Evangeline had a hard time trying to talk with her sore throat. "Don't talk, just eat. I'm going to replace your coffee with water, okay? And I'm going to get some medicine for you, darling."

I could notice Evangeline's cheek turning red. She looks like a tomato, which is cute. I need to take care of her immediately. No way am I letting her be sick for too long.

I love her. I have no idea why, but I do. Evangeline probably still doesn't trust me. Though I already slept here last night, that's step one into her liking me more!

It looks like she doesn't have any medicine around. I'll just go to the pharmacy then. I walked out of her house and went on a bus to go to town.

I'm at the pharmacy now. I just need to buy it, and then I'm done.

Some woman came up to me after I left the pharmacy; she looked like she needed some help. She was wearing a ripped jacket that wasn't enough for her to stay out in the cold. "Do you need anything, miss?"

"Drac! Remember me?" The sound of her voice was familiar. Something I heard when I was little... Someone I knew when life went wrong... "Hailey? Is that you?"

She nodded her head and jumped in excitement. It was Hailey! My best friend since college. I feel bad; she doesn't seem like she has succeeded in achieving her career goals. I should probably take her somewhere warm, maybe a cafe. ""You seem cold. And in need of help. Do you want me to take you to a cafe?"

"Sure thing! And... I'll explain when we're there."

We arrived at the cafe. I ordered her a nice hot chocolate drink and sat down on a table. "So... what happened?"

"My ex-husband left me, and he was the solution to all my problems. I needed his money." she answered.

"You had a husband?!" I covered my mouth before I could scream. I'm proud of her. But mostly jealous—how did she get a partner before me?!

She laughed, "That's right! Things went downhill ever since. I couldn't pay the bills due to my low-paying job."

"That's awful... I hope a miracle comes and saves you some day. I'd love to help, but I'm not doing so well either. I can only afford the things I need to survive." I really do wish I could help her.

"I'm not asking for help anyway. Meeting you was wonderful, but I have to go now. I kind of have some errands to do in order to gain some money." She quickly swallowed her drink and stood up. "Thank you; see you another time." and left the cafe.

It was nice seeing her again. I think I forgot to do something... Shoot! Evangeline. I need to give her medicine!

--

I'm back at Evangeline's house. I came into her room to find that she had spilled water on herself. Her shirt was wet and revealed her chest... She wasn't wearing a bra?! Oh my god... I... I can't believe what I'm seeing.

"Let me clean that up for you..." I say as I grab a paper towel and dab it on her chest.

I look away as I dab the paper towel on her. Evangeline slightly touched my cheek and turned my head closer to her face. "What are you doing, Drac?" She whispered to me in such a raspy voice.

I placed the wet towel on the tray. "I'm drying off your shirt. That's what I'm doing." Her hands felt so soft on my face. It was like marshmallows were holding me as a pillow.

"No... What are you doing?" She repeated. I'm confused about what she's talking about.

She continued, "Why are you doing things for me?" Evangeline stopped holding my cheek, and I backed up.

"Am I not allowed to?" I ask. I think she needs to take her medicine now. I gave it to her, and she drank it. I hope she feels better. I walked to the door in order to leave until I heard Evangeline say. "Don't leave."

I smiled and sat beside her on the bed. "I won't." I started to caress her hair and lean closer to her. Our bodies started to press against each other. The feeling of being pressed into her body felt so warm and cozy. Her eyes started to close.

If only I could have her. I'd treat her right.