⁶ [he's a good one isa]

☆.。.:*

ISADORA'S POV

I got home last night and my mom texted me earlier today if I can watch Nico and Leo. Of course I said yes. My parents are going on a business trip for a couple of days so I'll get to spend quality time with the boys.

I make sure to clean the house before the boys come over because once they arrive it'll be even messier than it is right now. Both of them have their own rooms to sleep in but sometimes Nico likes to sleep in my bed with me. I never really mind it because he's my little baby.

I take a seat on my couch, waiting for the boys to arrive, when I hear my phone vibrate.

☆.。.:*

Gavi
Hi isa

Isa
Hi gavs, what's up?

Gavi
I'm bored.
Pedri and Ferran are busy so
I wanted to see if you could hang out

Isa
Wow
Third choice huh
But I'm supposed to take care
of the boys in a little bit
They're staying for a week

Gavi
okay and?
I can still go over

Isa
You want to babysit with me?

Gavi
Um they literally love me

Isa
I guess you're right

Gavi
Exactly
So I'll be over in a few then!

Isa
lol okay
see you soon

☆.。.:*

ISADORA'S POV

Well, I guess Gavi's babysitting with me today.

I hear a knock on my door and go to open it. As soon as it's open, Nico and Leo come running in with their little suitcases.

"Hi isa!" They both shout.

"Hi amores!" I say back to them as they go to put their things in the rooms.

I turn to see my mom waiting at the door.

"Thankyou for agreeing to watch them baby," she tells me.

"Of course! Where's my dad?" I ask

"He's still home getting the rest of the things packed, our flight is later tonight."

I nod, "Are you going to stay for a little?"

She shakes her head, "No, I have to go help your dad. You know how stressed he gets."

I laugh, "oh I most definitely know."

As she's about to say something else, a car pulls up into my driveway. She turns to me with raised eyebrows, "who'd you invite?"

"It's gavi. He texted me saying that he was bored and I told him I was babysitting. The boys love him so he wanted to come," I replied.