¹ ² [Jude?]

☆.。.:*

6 amigos

Ferran added 'Joao' to the chat

Ferran changed the name to '6 amigos'

Ferran
I added Joao

Danna
We can see that

Pedri
Heads up Joao
you're going to see the real Dani

Danna
what?

Gavi
🤭🤭

Joao
Hi guys

Ferran
he's too pure for this

Danna
Stop it
Good luck today babygirl!!

Ferran
Good luck!!

Pedri
We hope you win😩

Gavi
Even if you don't it's okay

Joao
Good luck!!

Isa
Thanks guys
Love you!!

Danna
I hope you have fun too

Pedri
Yeah! I want to see you on my screen

Gavi
We're all going to be watching it together

Isa
You guys are the best🤍

Ferran
We know🤷‍♂️

Pedri
Make sure to thank us in your speech
WHEN you win

Danna
😂😂
we miss your beautiful face!!

Isa
I miss all of your faces too🥲

Ferran
Sending you a kiss with good luck😘

Isa
Thanks Fer😂

☆.。.:*

ISADORA'S POV

I've just arrived at the carpet for the show and honestly, I feel really good. I'm wearing a long white dress that has an open back.

As exciting as this event is, a part of me does wish that I had one of my friends with me. It would've been so much more special in case I do somehow win the award.

I'm lined up with some other celebrities when I see Camila not that far away. I see her notice me too and she makes her way over to me. "Hi amor!" She says as she pulls me into a hug.

"Hi Cami! It's been such a long time," I tell her.

She nods, "I know, I read about the plus one thing. I'm sorry about that, but at least we're seated at the same table! I'm rooting for you babe."

"Thank you, I'm rooting for you too!"

Someone yells her name from behind us, which I assume is her manager. "I'm sorry girl, I have to go. But I'll see you inside, we can catch up more at the table."

I smile at her and wave, "I'll see you later!"

As she walks away, I hear someone call my name. I turn around and see that it's the line coordinator telling me that it'll be my turn to walk across soon.

Hopefully the nerves that I'm feeling right now disappear before it's my turn.

☆.。.:*

JUDE'S POV

I just arrived at the show and I'm not going to lie, changing into a suit in the car, is a lot harder than it looks.

I get out and see a ton of celebrities, how the fuck am I going to find Isa in all of these people?

I try and squeeze in between as many people as I can to get a better view, but I still see no sign of her. I keep walking, trying to look for anyone that I might know, when I spot Camila talking to someone that I don't know. I don't want to be rude and interrupt, but I have to.

I walk up to her and give her a tap on the shoulder. "Jude?" she asks with a surprised look. "What are you doing here?"

"Uh hi," I say. "I really wish we could talk more but I just wanted to ask if you knew where Isa was. I don't want her to be alone on such a special night, so I came to surprise her. Have you seen her?"

She grins at me, "That is so cute! Who knew you were such a romantic. Honestly, I did see her earlier and she looked a little down. She was already lined up to walk the carpet, I'd hurry if I were you because she might be on there already."

I thank her really quickly and try to get to the line as soon as I can. I'm kind of just walking past everyone until I see her. I'm pretty close to the front so I really hope she hasn't walked already.

I finally see her and she's about two people away from walking. I get through the next few people, and excuse myself until I'm behind her.

I let out a huge breath of relief and tap her shoulder.
She turns around and her eyes widen once she sees that it's me. "Jude?" She asks. "What the fuck are you doing here?"

"I wanted to be here for you. I was with the guys and they showed me that you were coming alone. I didn't want you to be alone. I couldn't miss such a special moment in your life, Isa," I told her.

I noticed her eyes start to get glossy. "Don't cry, love," I told her as I wrapped my arms around her. "I'm sorry, I should've tried harder at first to be here with you. I really don't know why I didn't."

She released herself from the hug, "I don't care, you're here right now. Thank you, Jude. You have no idea how grateful I am."

I bring my thumb up to her face, and wipe the tear that's threatening to come out. "Let's enjoy the night, yeah," I smile at her. She grins at me, "Yeah."

Right when she replied, the line coordinator told us that it was our turn. I let her walk in front and stood to the side a bit, so that she can get some pictures of herself. I got a little mesmerized while watching her if im being honest, she just looks so beautiful.

I got snapped out of my thoughts when I hear her call my name, signaling me to join her. I walked up and placed my hand on her waist. We stayed like that for the rest of the pictures, until the other coordinator told us that we were done.

I grabbed her hand and led her to the other side of the carpet. There wasn't really much to do now except go into where the show would be.

I kept her hand in mine as we entered, and I went to go find our table. We arrived to our table and ironically, my seat had Gavi's name on it. We laughed about it and then took our seats

☆.。.:*