⁵ ² [I want her to tell me]

☆.。.:*

ISADORA'S POV

In my head, I thought that the tour was going to take a long time, but actually being at the end of it now, everything went by too quickly.

I'm standing backstage with Dani, about to go out for my last song of the night, and the last song of the tour.

"You can do it babe," Danna tells me as she massages my shoulders.

"How much do you think we'll miss it?" I ask, not sure how life is going to be once we're not out traveling anymore.

"We'll be okay, but probably a lot."

I turn back to her, and give her a smile. "Thank you for doing this with me Danita, you are the greatest best friend ever and I don't deserve you."

"I'd do anything for you Isa, and you deserve every good thing that comes your way," she says, and I can tell that she's trying not to get emotional. "But it's time to go back out for your last song."

I sigh, "what if I change it to a different song?"

"Nope," she shakes her head. "You're doing it, and everyone's going to love it. He's going to love it."

"That's if he even listens to it," I chuckle.

"he will, you just go out there and sing from your heart."

I get signaled from Ana that it's time to go back out, and I turn back to Danna one last time, as she blows a kiss towards me. "Good luck!"

I breathe, and make my way towards the stage, hearing cheers come from the crowd once they see me back coming back out.

I walk to the end of the stage, and take a seat. Just like how I did at my opening show.

I bring the mic up to my mouth, and sigh into it as the crowd start to cheer again before I can speak.

"As you guys know, this is the last show of the lover tour," I start. "These past months have genuinely been some of the best months of my entire life, and I thought, why not do something special for the last show."

The crowd starts to cheer again as I grin at their reaction to everything I say. "Before I get into that, I just want to thank everyone for coming tonight, and for supporting me unconditionally throughout everything. You all healed something in me that I didn't realize needed healing."

I stop as I feel myself starting to get emotional. One thing I told myself was that I did not want to cry while I was on tour. But as I still haven't spoken into the mic, the crowd starts to cheer my name.

"Isa!"

"Isa!"

"Isa!"

I can't help but let myself feel everything in this moment. I love these people.

As the cheers start to die down, I bring the mic back up to my mouth. "I love you guys, you mean absolutely everything to me, and I hope that I get to do this again one day."

"So...I've had a new song done for a while now, and I wanted to save it for tonight. If that's okay with you all?"

I giggle as they all cheer again, and I take that as a yes.

"The song really means a lot to me, it's full of love and emotion, so I hope that you guys enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it."

I stop, and readjust myself as I wait for the music to start playing.

Once I hear it start, I take a deep breath for the nerves, and then start to sing as I look over the crowd.