² ² [lover]

☆.。.:*

*6 month time skip*

ISADORA'S POV

It's been about six months since I decided to do what Jude suggested. If I'm being honest, it's worked out really well for us. When I'm with him I never have to worry about what he's doing when I'm away, and same goes for him. Our relationship has really strengthened these past couple of months and my mom has even come to visit with my little brothers.

Don't even get me started on those two, they love Jude. I've taken them to Jude's games when they come because I feel bad that I can't take them to the Barca games as often. It's always the best time when they're here because Jude also absolutely loves to play with them. Our moms went out together the other night and left the boys with Jude and I. We played football for a little while, watched a movie, and had some ice cream. When it was time to put them to bed, Nico asked Jude to tuck him in again.

Leo loves Jude too, but Leo is very attached to me. Nico used to be just as attached, but once he met Jude he pulled away a little. Danna has come over a couple of times with Joao. Even Pedri, Gavi, and Ferran have come.

I did introduce all of them about a month after I started coming to Madrid. I was right, and they all got along really well. Joao and Jude are practically besties because he would come whenever Danna came. We added Jude to our group chat and he goes out with us whenever he can.

I feel like life is finally at peace after everything that has happened the past couple of years. From my old relationship with Jaden, where we weren't even together. I don't know why, but he just couldn't spend a day without being around another girl. When I finally realized that what him and I were doing wasn't what I wanted, I left and moved.

After I moved, he basically lied and said really rude things about me on the internet. I don't think many people really believed what he said because even his own best friend admitted that what Jaden did was wrong. It still hurt though, that he wanted to hurt me for reasons that I don't even know. But, that's also when Jude and I got a lot closer and I had no idea that he was going to be such an important person in my life.

I do sometimes think about how I could've been happier earlier if I never wasted time with Aron. I liked him but, the reality was that he was only there to help get rid of what I felt for Jude. I didn't want to risk our friendship in case something didn't work out. But if I did risk it then Jude and I could've been together way sooner.

I think that everything worked out the way that it was supposed to though. Like I said, this is the most peaceful that life has been in a long time. Getting to experience the love that I always craved is the best feeling. It feels like everything that I went through was so worth it because Jude has really been the greatest blessing.

Things have been so great that I've started to write again. I finally feel inspired and energized enough to get back into making my own music. I have been working on a song these last weeks and I'm not gonna lie, it is a love song. It just feels fitting because the inspiration is around me. It's based off of my feelings and also seeing how in love Danna and Joao are.

Jude knows that I've been writing and he's been asking to hear it, but I wanted it to be good before I sing it to him. The only problem is that I know I want it to be a duet from the girls and guys perspective. I have my verse, but I'm stumped on what my duet partner would say.