⁴ ⁹ [I'm the one who burned us down]

☆.。.:*

JUDE'S POV

I ended up texting Madison, and it turns out that she's in England right now. That's probably why the guys wanted me to text her so fast, she's definitely not from here.

The conversation went well, and I decided to invite her out to lunch. Not dinner because that's more for an actual relationship, and I don't know if that's what this is going to be.

I walk into my room, and I look at all of the things I have in my closet. I don't even know if the clothes fits me well enough since I haven't been here for a while.

I want to look nice, but obviously not too nice. I decide on a blueish checkered long sleeve shirt, and some cargos.

After I put the clothes on, I walk over to my mirror and make sure that I look decent enough. As I'm checking myself, Jobe barges into my room.

"What are you doing?" he asks.

"Getting ready," I answer as I walk over to my nightstand and spray some cologne on.

"For what?"

"I'm going out."

He jumps onto my bed, and takes a seat on it. "Why are you trying to look so good?"

"I'm going out with a girl."

I decide to tell him the truth because I know it's probably going to end up online anyways.

"A girl?" he asks in shock. "what girl? and why?"

"Trent and Phil think it's a good idea that I get out there again."

"But what about Isa?"

"What about her?" I snap as I turn around to look at him.

"What is she going to think when she sees you out with another girl..."

"It's been long enough Jobe, she'll be fine. And she ended it with me remember."

He sighs, "I don't think this is a good idea Jude."

Just as he says that, I notice that he left my room door open, because my dad walks in.

"What's not a good idea?"

Jobe's eyes widen once he's realized that my dad overheard our conversation.

My dad looks to me, and then to Jobe. "What's not a good idea Jobe?"

I send a glare to Jobe, giving him a look to not say anything.

"Jude's going on a date with a girl to try and get over Isa," he spits out.

"You arse," I say as I roll my eyes at him.

"What?!" my dad questions. "You're going on a date? with who?"

"This girl that Trent and Phil told me about," I answer him.

"Jude, I love you, but don't be stupid. You know that this isn't the best idea. Your mum wouldn't like this either if she knew about it."