¹ ⁴ [best night ever]

☆.。.:*

ISADORA'S POV

Jude and I arrived back to my hotel once the show was over. I go and take a seat next to him on the bed. "Thanks again for coming Jude," I tell him as I lean down to take off my heels.

He stops me once he sees me touch my heel, "I can take them off, don't worry." He gets off the bed and kneels down to take my shoes off. I give him a thankful smile once he's done.

He gets back on the bed and lays down, staring at the ceiling. "You know this has been such a great night. I can't believe that I wasn't going to be here," he says.

I look at him, "I can't even believe that you surprised me still. I was preparing myself to just third wheel Camila, but when I turned around and saw you, it felt like so much weight was lifted off my shoulders."

I push myself back and go to lay my head down next to his. We stay like that for a moment, until he turns to face me. "Do you know why I came?" he asks.

I turn my head so that I'm facing him too, our faces just a couple inches apart now. "You didn't want me to be alone," I answer.

He shakes his head, "I've been trying to avoid this for as long as I can, but I don't think I can anymore." He pauses and then takes a deep breath, "Isa, watching you up there tonight, I've never seen you look so happy. I was so, mesmerized. The only thing on my mind when you came back to the table was how badly I wanted to kiss you."

I stare at him, somewhat shocked.

"And I held it in for so long because I didn't want things to be weird between us, but if I hold it in any longer I don't think I'd be able to function. I'm in love with you. I've been in love with you since the moment I saw you talking to Gavi at the World Cup. I fell even more in love when you tripped over a ball while you were walking to me after my game. And it hurt like hell, when you told me that you were dating Aron. I remember before that, when I told Danna there was some hope that you maybe liked me back. So now that you're single, and I have that same hope that I did before, I want to tell you that I'm in love with you," he continued as he let out another breath and ran his fingers through his hair, nervously.

I just kept staring at him. At his beautiful face. Is this really worth the risk of things not being the same after this? Fuck it.

"I'm in love with you too," I say.

Without a second thought, I bring my hands up to his face and smash my lips onto his. I feel him smiling through the kiss and I start smiling too.

I let his face go and we just stare at each other in disbelief of what just happened.

I bring my hand up to his face and caress his cheek, "I've wanted you since I bumped into you at the World Cup."

He laughs as he gently grabs my face with his hand, "you've had me since that exact moment."

He then brings my face towards his and places his lips on mine again. He deepens the kiss as he sits up and pulls me onto his lap. I wrap my legs around him and start to unbutton his dress shirt as his mouth makes its way onto my neck.

He pulls away and looks at me. "Can I?" he asks as his hands play with the zipper of my dress. "Yes," I nod.

He unzips my dress and pulls it off of me, "I knew you had a nice body, but it's looks even nicer without the dress."