² ⁹ [happy for you]

☆.。.:*

ISADORA'S POV

Jude and I spent the day together in Barcelona, but we invited my parents over today because we need to tell them. I also agreed to go back to Madrid with him later so that we could tell his mom.

The only thing I'm hoping for is support. That's all we need from them. They were going to bring Nico and Leo, but I told them that it was best if they could leave them with someone else.

They live like 20 minutes away from me so the boys won't be without them for too long.

Jude and I just finished eating some breakfast, even though I didn't really eat much. Normally I like eggs but today, just looking at them made me nauseous.

We were cuddled on the couch, waiting for my parents.

"How do you think we should start it?" Jude asks me.

I raise my shoulders, "I don't even know, maybe by apologizing."

I don't think my parents would be too mad because I am already 21, but they know that it's going to put a pause on my career. That's probably the part that would upset them more.

"I'm sorry Isa," Jude mumbles. "I feel like absolute shit that I'm still going to be playing while you have to stay with the baby, especially because things are going great for you right now."

"It's okay. At least it'll give me some more time to be with you before that tour that I was supposed to do."

He sits up, "tour? What tour?"

"When I found out I was pregnant, earlier that day Ana told me that I had to start thinking about my tour. She said that it was going to happen and that I'd need to start promoting it soon. So I said okay because I really had no choice."

"Were you planning on telling me?" he asks with a low voice.

"I was going to, and then I literally found out I was pregnant. So it doesn't even matter, don't worry about it babe."

He lets out a breath and looks a little more serious. "Don't worry about it? Isa you're supposed to be going on tour, and now you can't. Look, I'm going to ask again. Do you want this?...if you don't I understand, I promise."

I can't believe he thinks that I'd give up a baby for my career, or maybe he just feels guilty that it's going to stop my job and not his.

Either way, I'm okay with it. I want the baby.

"I want it Jude. I don't want you to feel guilty for anything, that's my final decision."

He gives me a weak smile and a light nod, "okay."

That's when I hear a knock on the door. I turn back towards Jude and he gives me an encouraging smile. "They're here."

I get up and make my way toward the door to open it.

Once it's open I see both of my parents with big smiles on their faces. "Hi mama!" they both greet me and pull me into a three way hug.

We let go and they notice Jude standing a little further away. "Hi jude!" They both say as they walk inside to give him a hug as well.