³ ¹ [it's best if you stay]

☆.。.:*

ISADORA'S POV

Danna never told me what time her and Joao were going to get here, but it's 1pm and they still haven't arrived. I thought that they wanted to spend the whole day in Madrid.

I did however, make sure to pack my little bag already so that I don't have to rush anything later.

"Do you know if they've landed?" Jude asks as he walks outside to join me in the backyard.

"Nope. She didn't even text me what time they were coming." I say as I stand up and walk towards the pool, reaching it and dipping my feet in the water.

Jude sits himself next to me, and also dips his feet in the water. "I guess they only wanted to spend a couple hours here."

"How are you feeling today angel?"

I keep moving my feet around, making light splashes, because the water feels nice on my skin. "I feel okay, one of the better days if I'm being honest."

He places his arm around me, pulling me closer to him, and gives me a kiss on my forehead, "That's good, hopefully it stays like that."

I laugh and agree with him when we hear a couple loud knocks on the door. "Well, our moment didn't last long," he jokes.

I stand up and grab the towel that was next to me. I dry off my feet first and then hand the towel to him to dry his. As he dries his feet, I make my way to the door and open it for my best friends.

"Hi babe! and little babe!" Danna says as she hugs me and then hugs my stomach. She lets go of me and I turn to Joao. "Where's my boyfriend?"

"Not even a hi?" I ask.

"Sorry, hi, missed you." He says quickly, then goes back to look around the house, "where is he?"

I'm about to answer when Jude runs in from outside, "Joao! I've missed you!"

Joao immediately turns around and him and Jude run towards each other and hug. "Boys," says Danna as her and I both roll our eyes at them.

I turn back towards her, and finally see the two big suitcases that she brought with her. "Woah! That doesn't look like luggage for just one day."

She lets out a nervous laugh, "right, um actually Joao and I came for a reason."

I look at Jude to see that he's already looking at me, and we raise our brows at each other. "Go on..."

"Can we at least sit, I'm tired of standing," complains Joao as he makes his way to the couch.

We all follow him, and take our spots on the couch. Before they even start talking again, I ask "are you guys planning on staying longer?"

They both shake their heads, "no."

Okay then...

"You see," Danna starts. "The suitcases aren't filled with our things...they're filled with yours."

I furrow my brows, "what?" Why did they fill them with my things?

"Isa, we all talked. Gavi, Pedri, Ferran, Jude's parents and your parents. We thought that it'd probably be best if you stayed here with Jude during the pregnancy."