² ⁶ [did you eat something bad?]

☆.。.:*

ISADORA'S POV

It's been a pretty crazy couple of weeks. My album was finally out for everyone to listen to, and it's been doing so good. Like too good. It has the best numbers that I've gotten from an album so far.

I was supposed to be back in Madrid with Jude right now, but my manager told me that I had to do some interviews this month. He was a little bummed when I told him that I couldn't go with him, but he understood that it was important.

Danna's been accompanying me to the interviews because I told her that I was really nervous to go to these alone.

Right now I was doing a song association challenge with ELLE. They basically just give you a word and you have to sing a song that has that word in the lyrics.

I'm doing pretty good if I'm being honest and I might be singing a couple of my own songs that have those words in it...but who doesn't.

The only problem with today is that I haven't been feeling too great. I might be getting my period because my stomachs been cramping, but I never really get cramping that gives me this much discomfort.

I'm almost done with the interview anyways, I just have to say an outro for the video.

I sit up straight and smile at the camera, "Thank you guys for having me today, I hope you enjoyed it! You should go check out my album Lover, if you liked some of the songs that I sang. Y los quiero mucho," I said as I blew a kiss towards the camera.

"Perfect Isa!" yelled Ana, my manager.

I got up and thanked everyone that was behind the scenes of the video, and then I walked over to where Danna was sitting.

She got up and pulled me into a tight hug, "you did so good babe! Your voice sounded so beautiful." She's always so supportive of me, and I love her so much for it.

"There were moments though when you looked a little uncomfortable. Is everything okay?" she asked with a worried look on her face.

"Yeah, my stomachs just been acting up today, but I can deal with it. I kind of just want to go home and rest, maybe stay in bed for the whole day."

She massaged my arm with her hand and smiled at me, "let's go do that then."

As we were walking closer to the exit, my manager called my name from behind. We stopped walking and saw Ana rush up to us.

"Isa, sorry, I know you're not feeling too great but we really need to talk about your next steps."

"What do you mean next steps?" I asked as Danna and I went to go sit on the couch that was near us.

"Well, your albums doing really good and you know that next your fans are going to want a tour. We need to start talking about that. It's going to happen, and it needs to be announced soon."

I don't feel too good. I look at Danna to try and read the expression on her face. She seems happy. Will Jude be okay? I don't know...

"When would it start? And how long would it last?"

Ana lets out a deep breath, "Preferably in a year, and it'd be a world tour, possibly lasting a little over a year."