¹ ¹ [i'll be going solo]

☆.。.:*

876,384 likes fcbarcelonanews 🚨BREAKING: Gavi has suffered an injury during his match earlier today

876,384 likes
fcbarcelonanews 🚨BREAKING: Gavi has suffered an injury during his match earlier today. He will undergo tests very soon.

View all 10,478 comments

user1 STOP

user2 I can't believe this

user3 get well soon💙❤️

user4 this is so sad💔

user5 I saw somewhere that he was going to be isa's date to the AMA's this week

☆.。.:*

Gavi
I'm so sorry Isa
I was supposed to fly to LA after
the game

Isa
Don't apologize
Are you okay?

Gavi
I'm out for the rest of the season

Isa
I'm so sorry.
I know nothing I say will make
you feel better
But I'm here for you always

Gavi
I appreciate you
but I'm sorry too
I was supposed to be there with you

Isa
It's okay
I got seated next to Camila so
I won't be alone
I just want to make sure you're okay
That's more important right now

Gavi
I'm good
Really sad, but okay
I really hope you win
You deserve it

Isa
Thank you🤍
You'll come back stronger!
I know you will.

Gavi
I'm sure if you asked Pedri or Ferran
they'd fly out tomorrow

Isa
It's okay, I don't want them to hurry
all last minute
I'll be good

Gavi
You sure?

Isa
positive.

☆.。.:*

ISADORA'S POV

I'm doing some last minute shopping before the award show tomorrow. I got the last thing I needed which were some heels to match the dress I'm going to wear. As I was walking back to my car, a paparazzi came out of nowhere and started to take pictures of me. I'm pretty used to it to be honest, so I gave him a little wave.

As I was closer to my car he hurried after me and started talking, "Hi Isa! You look lovely today."

I dont like being rude to paparazzi so I sent him a smile and told him, "Thank you."

"Are you getting ready for the award show tomorrow?" He asked.

"I am!" I responded to him as I finally reached my car.

"One last thing! Fans are wondering who you're taking as your plus one tomorrow, do you mind telling us who?"

I placed my shopping bag in the passenger seat and stood next to the door, "Um sadly my plus one got injured, so I'll be going solo tomorrow."

He nodded, "Thank you! Have a nice day!"

I gave him one last smile and got into my car, driving away.

☆.。.:*

423,649 likes isadoranews In a video earlier today, Isadora was asked about her plus one for the AMA's tomorrow

423,649 likes
isadoranews In a video earlier today, Isadora was asked about her plus one for the AMA's tomorrow. She said that she's going alone after her date got injured. Was her date going to be Pablo Gavi?

View all 15,312 comments

user1 Is she dating Gavi?

user2 that sucks

user3 Isa and Gavi👀👀

user4 I ship it tbh

user5 can't she ask someone else?

☆.。.:*

JUDE'S POV

Our match just finished and we won 3-1 against Italy.
We walked back into the locker room and showered, changed, and got ready to leave. I was packing up my bag next to Trent and Phil when they called my name.

"What happened?" I asked as I turned to face them.

Phil basically shoved the phone right in my face, "Have you seen this? Isadora's not taking a plus one to the awards show. Didn't you say that she asked you?"

I nodded, "Yeah but I had to play today, I figured she was going to ask someone else."

"She did. I think it was Gavi, but she said he got hurt. So now she has to go alone," said Trent as he started to pack up too.

Phil looked at me, "Don't you like her?"

"Um yeah, I do," I said quietly and scratched my head.

He scoffed, "Dude, you can catch a flight tonight and get to Los Angeles before the show."

Trent nodded, "yeah mate! Don't let her be alone on a night like that."

I thought about it for a minute. They're right. I can't let her be alone on such a special night.

"When's the next flight out?" I asked them.

Phil smirked, "You can get the one in 4 hours. Gives you time to pack a bag and get to the airport."

I nodded, "alright then. I guess I've got to go."

They both smiled at me and then smirked at each other. I picked up my bag and placed it on my shoulder, ready to leave the locker room.

Trent stood up, also grabbing his bag, "Go get your girl mate."

My mouth curved into a smile, "I'll see you boys soon!"

I walked out of the room and hurried to get to my car.

The things this girl does to me.

☆.。.:*