⁵ ⁸ [another chance at what?]

☆.。.:*

It's been about a month since everyone had hung out together, but Isa was currently back in Madrid with Jude. She was at his house, while Jude was out at his training session for the day.

In the past two weeks, Isa has finally regained her writing inspiration once again. Which truthfully, is probably because of Jude. He's always been her inspiration, and now that they're back together, she can write love songs again.

She was sitting down on the island, trying to finish her newest song, when her stomach started to feel weird. The feeling had come and gone in the last couple of days, but she didn't think much of it because it would be gone once she used the restroom.

However, she didn't feel as if she needed to use the restroom this time. Instead, she started to feel the sickness coming up. When she couldn't push it down anymore, she ran towards the restroom and hunched herself over the toilet—letting everything that she had eaten that morning exit her system.

When she was done, she let herself stay on the floor next to the toilet. Her legs and stomach were not working in her favor, so she didn't have the strength to stand up and walk back to the kitchen. She wondered if she had been feeling sick, simply because she just needed to throw up. But the realization of the other possible cause, finally hit her.

Was it really a possibility? 'yes' she thought to herself, because they didn't use protection that night once again.

She grabbed her phone that was on the ground next to her, and immediately clicked on the DoorDash app. She couldn't publicly go and buy a pregnancy test, because she felt like she was going to be sick once again. But she could get it delivered to the house, and she needed it fast. At least before Jude would get home.

She quickly ordered the pregnancy test, and made sure to add that they just leave it on her doorstep. Not too long after ordering it, the sickness started to go up again, and she found herself hunched over the toilet like before.

30 minutes passed while Isa waited on the bathroom floor, and she finally got the notification that her order had been dropped off. With all of her strength, she pushed herself off of the floor, and started making her way towards the front door.

She opened the door, and there sat the bag that could change her life. Isa picked up the bag from the floor, and walked back into the restroom. She didn't bother locking the door because Jude still wouldn't be home for at least another hour.

She placed the bag on the sink, and opened it, revealing the same test that she had taken about two years ago. The test that brought her happiness, and then took it away.

She takes the pregnancy test out of the box, and holds it in her hands. Not being able to control her emotions much, Isa closes her eyes and takes a few deep breaths. She takes her time, until she feels that she's ready to know whether she may be pregnant or not.

After taking her time, she makes her way to the toilet, and does her business on it.

Once she's done, Isa puts it to the side and covers it, not wanting to see what it might say. She gets off from the toilet, and starts to walk back and forth in the restroom.

The only thing going through her mind is that last time she was in this same position, except she had Danna with her at that time, and right now, she's alone.

Except she wants it that way. Whatever the test says, she doesn't want anyone to know. A positive test doesn't mean anything until the baby is born, to her.

And if it does happen to be positive, the only person she'd have to tell, would be Jude. Besides that, she won't want to tell anyone until she can't hide it anymore.