5. Dilemma

He tried.

Yuzuru tried incredibly hard to completely take the idea of his brain. He tried his absolute best to forget about what he had seen and completely wipe the possibility of consideration out of his brain.

In the end, it didn't work that well.

Maybe it was the fact that he couldn't come up with any other possible solution without a lot of trouble or it had something to do with constantly seeing the woman that placed doubt in his brain in the first place but the reality was that Yuzuru couldn't take the website, the idea or even the face of that woman out of his mind.

It seemed like everything was settling into place when his mother told him about her impromptu trip back home.

She had been worried sick about him since the break-up and even if she tried to hide it, he knew that Yumi didn't want to leave him alone. The fact that she was still going to Japan made him think that his attempts to make it seem like everything was fine were finally working.

It wasn't necessarily a lie. He had gotten over Julia pretty fast. The only problem was the lingering doubt in his head.

The fact that he was going to be alone for a few weeks meant that he could easily set up something without the knowledge of his mother and the uncomfortable questions that would come with it.

He loved his mother to death and trusted her completely but this wasn't something he was willing to share with anyone.

You had to give him credit, Yuzuru still lasted a few days before finally caving in.

His physio had been particularly tough on that day and the pain was still very present when he arrived home from the rink. Everything was boring these days since most skaters were back home because of the summer break and he was one of the only ones stuck in Canada for his recovery.

Honestly, he wanted to go back to Japan quite badly but he couldn't risk any possible chance of not healing this damned injury properly. It was bad enough that he had gone there to do a show shortly after being diagnosed.

The things one did for the good of others and charity...

Being stuck in Toronto made it so that he had more than enough time to keep his research.

Now that the idea of hiring someone to teach him was pretty much engraved in his mind, Yuzuru just wanted to be sure that he chose the right person to help him out.

In a way, it was almost like finding a coach for his sport, with the exception that these girls' accolades weren't in medals and fully displayed to the public eye.

If he was going to be honest, Yuzuru had made his decision a long time ago and he had chosen the girl the first time he visited the dreaded website but it was too hard to admit and he wanted to make sure all the other options were explored before making anything final.

In the end, he ended up on the exact same website that he had searched just a few weeks before and the faces of all the girls greeted him once again. The skater scrolled until that beautiful face showed up on his laptop's screen again. 

Like before, he ignored most of the written characteristics of the girl, merely looking at her name.

Aurora.

Whether the name was real or not, he would never know but what he could tell was that he still found her as beautiful as he had in the past.

Moving on and exploring the website, his eyes widened as he realized the prices of the services. 

It wasn't as if he had any problem with money and if the girl was willing to help, he would gladly pay her whatever she wanted but he just never expected those values to be the regular fares. They weren't lying when they described it as a premium service. Certainly, most men wouldn't be able to afford these girls.

Yuzuru then moved to the rule section of the website and read everything very carefully. Everything was as he expected, asking for respect for the lady and making sure the woman was always safe. There was something about the way it was written that made him wonder why there was even a need to have it written in the first place. The realization that it was there for a reason brought shivers into his body. He just couldn't imagine what some of these girls had to endure sometimes.

Hell, he was pretty much considering paying one to teach him to be better in bed so it wasn't as if his request wasn't a bit weird either.

Chuckling in a self-mocking way, Yuzuru moved on as soon as he was sure to be fully aware of every condition behind the service.

A few moments later, he found the quick hire service. He just had to fill everything in the survey and it was all done, as easy as that.

One could argue that it was almost dangerous how easy it was to book one of the girls but he tried to forget about any details as he wrote all of his private information and filled the request for the next week.

Just before finishing, as he realized that he needed to place an address for the meeting, he booked the closest best hotel he could find through the web, paying for everything right away.

Really, it was just a strategy to make sure he wouldn't avoid it and bail. No matter how much money he had, Yuzuru hated to feel like he wasted it on frugal things. Especially if he ended up not even using them.

The confirmation came just a few minutes after he filled out the form.

He had just booked an escort.