48. UA

Yuzuru was one hard man to deny in anything and this was no different.

In the obvious aftermath of their lovemaking, he knew she was just pliant enough to ask whatever he wanted and probably successfully achieve it.

Still, and even if Aria had plans to travel a bit around the city, she was equally as excited to finally see how he was on that ice. Given that she had recently found out that he was an Olympic Champion, the expectations were surely high.

One thing was certain, it wasn't too hard to be happy with the current situation when it meant being in his arms, in a foreign hotel room, sated and happy.

Waking up in the next morning wasn't too hard either. Yuzuru allowed her to sleep for a while, getting some well-deserved rest as he prepared everything in his skating bag. It was only by 8 am that he decided to wake her up, knowing very well that she would want the time to get ready without rush.

He did it by placing gentle kisses on her face, smiling to himself as she made sweet little noises that were beautiful in his ears. There was no more perfect way to wake up than like this.

"Good morning, my champion." she muttered with a big grin on her face, happy and proud to be by his side.

"Good morning, beautiful girl. Did you sleep alright?"

"Pretty great... Bed is comfy."

Yuzuru smiled from ear to ear as he looked into her eyes. He was excited about the session of that morning and couldn't wait until he knew what she thought of his skating. This day had a long time coming after all and he didn't want to disappoint.

"I will be going downstairs in a bit and then Saya will come and pick you up."

"Are you sure it's alright with your sister? I don't want to be a burden."

"Saya seemed excited. I have a feeling she enjoyed hanging out with you."

"She's really nice. It seems like every single relative of yours is kind."

He seemed to enjoy her words and kissed her lips.

"You would be surprised by how wrong you are..."

"Do I want to know?"

"Just... let's just say that fame does make you realize who you can count on."

Aria didn't say anything after he said those words. It was sad that he had to learn that but she knew better than most how hard it is to trust people, no matter who they are or if they're related to you. The fact that he trusted her so much gained a whole new meaning.

There wasn't much time for them to talk about it when Yuzu had to leave for his practice. Still, just before he did, Yuzu seemed to remember the promise he made.

"You haven't chosen my practice clothes yet." He told her with a smirk on his face, clearly liking the whole idea from the very start.

"Does it make that much of a difference?"

"You tell me"

Just as he said that, Aria saw the man pulling off the clothes he had in his body, a loose t-shirt and sweatpants that he wore to sleep, and gracing her eyes with his incredibly toned body.

"Is leaving me horny really that necessary?" She joked right away teasingly. It was very easy to tell that she was just messing with him.

"What are you talking about? I'm just getting dressed, Aria."

It seemed like he found it necessary to stroll around the room fully naked as he retrieved some clothes from his still unpacked bags, laying them on the bed in front of her.

They were all black, with Under Armour logos scattered on most of them, as well as a few other brands that she didn't recognize.

What immediately gathered her attention was how small they looked for him.

Truthfully, when she first met him, it was easy to misjudge his strength from how small he looked but Aria had quickly learned that it was mostly an illusion. Yuzu was lean, for sure, but his defined muscles were visible to anyone looking carefully.

As he slowly got dressed in his skating pants, she could only imagine how he would even wear that shirt that looked 2 sizes smaller than him but even that question would be soon answered. Just as fast as he was placing the tight-fitting pants on his body, which Aria admired from how well they clung to every curve of his thigh muscles, Yuzuru was placing the shirt on his body.

Or well...trying to. It took a while until he was satisfied with the fit on his torso and the truth was that Aria couldn't take her eyes away from how it highlighted every beautiful muscle of his.

"My face is up here." he joked after calling her name several times without answer.

Aria couldn't help but laugh at herself as she realized how creepy she must have looked, staring at how tight the black fit around his chest, and how beautifully it shaped each detail of his abs. On those clothes, the one thing that looked small was his waist and even that was unreal.

"You're not really wearing that for practice, are you?"

She was fully convinced he was purely messing with her, a funny attempt to make her jealous.

"I always do, Aria."

Upon further evaluation, she slowly but surely realized that this man wasn't joking. Yuzuru was planning on going to that ice rink wearing the most tight-fitting outfit in the world and she hated how it made her feel. That view should be for her eyes only.

"Are you serious? Isn't the ice cold or something?"

Truthfully, she had no single convincing argument to use in this and move things her way.

Somehow, something in her tone made him smirk right away.

"Are you jealous, Aria?"

"No..."

"Liar..."

"I just think you could wear something a bit looser..."

His smirk slowly turned into a gentle smile.

"Baby... you do realize that you have no reason to be jealous?"

"I don't know how many people will be there, but it feels wrong to see you wear that in front of anyone else but me." 

She had a little pout on her face, adorably looking at him. Yuzuru approached her gently, still looking like the most dangerously sexy thing in the world, and kissed her cheek before finally whispering in her ear.

"You're the only one who can touch anyway."