47. Lost in you

Yuzuru had her clothes scattered on the floor before she could even answer his teasing.

Aria was breathing heavily from his touch alone, bringing shivers across her skin everywhere.

There was no denying that he was going to take his sweet time on that night and for once, Aria found herself wishing for all of the gentleness and slow lovemaking he could provide.

His hands found her breasts soon enough, grazing her sensitive nipples and touching her with so much care that she thought he was afraid to break her.

For all of their rougher times, you would think that he would treat her less like a porcelain doll but she still liked this side of his, patient and caring.

Doing her best to focus, Aria got her hands on the zipper of his Team Japan coat, slowly undid it, and gently pulled it off his shoulders. Throwing it away across the room, her hands found his waist very quickly, touching the skin underneath his t-shirt, tracing each of his abdominal muscles one by one as she imagined them from her memories of his naked body.

The touch of his plump lips on the skin of her neck brought her attention back to his handsome face and his touch. It seemed oddly unfair that she was all exposed to him while she was imagining him but there wasn't much time to think about it when he started scattering kisses along all of her sensitive spots.

His lips trailed down her chest, finding the curve of them and gently kissing.  It was impossible for her to resist the moan that left her as she felt the warm breath on her skin and the gentle kisses he was so cautiously giving.

"Shhh" Yuzu teased, even if her moans were almost inaudible.

He found her nipple, teasing it with his tongue before dutifully moving on to the next. She was in heaven, the gentle kisses more than enough to drive her wild.

She moaned again, her hands running through his hair as he continued to tease and play with both of her breasts. Aria could feel the wetness between her legs growing more intense by the second.

"I want you so bad." she moaned, her voice husky with desire.

Aria saw him pull away from her breasts, eyes filled with desire "I want you too." he said softly before a passionate kiss.

She could feel his erection against her leg, pressing onto it insistently without any shame.

"Promise me you won't be loud?" He asked with a smile, earning a nod. "Stay still" he ordered with a confidence she barely recognized. Aria could never dare to disobey him, even if her body wanted nothing more than to take what she so desperately needed.

All Aria could do was obey, laying down on the bed and spreading her legs for him as she watched him strip off each layer of clothes slowly.

Yuzuru didn't hide how much the whole scene affected him, biting on his lower lip as he noticed her beautiful body all exposed to his eyes.

"Touch me." she asked in a pleading tone that brought a huge smile to his face. He loved it when she was like that, almost desperate for his attention.

Yuzuru did as she asked right away, his hands running down the length of each leg before finding their way between her legs where he could feel how ready she was for him already.

"You're so wet." he said, a smirk on his face.

"It's inevitable with you" she muttered with a small smile on her face, her voice breathy and filled with need. 

"Touch yourself for me." he asked, voice filled with lust.

Aria did as he asked, her fingers finding their way to the wetness between her legs and he could certainly see it too.

"You're so turned on" 

You could note the desire in his tone, loving the way she moaned in response and noting the way her fingers began to move faster and harder against the sensitive spot between her legs.

Aria was lost in the pleasure of his small touches and her own fingers, feeling like she could melt into a puddle on that bed. She could feel the orgasm building inside of her, a wave that threatened to crash over at any moment.

Somehow, she felt the need to ask in a needy tone "Please."

Yuzu didn't even blink, completely in the zone and into character in the scene.

"Please what?" he asked teasingly as his fingers found their way between her legs and replaced her own with a few circular motions.

"Please let me cum." she moaned, her voice filled with desperation.

His face turned into a recognizable smirk, loving her begs but not able to avoid giving in to what they both wanted so badly.

"Cum for me." he said, his voice filled with lust. Aria felt the orgasm hit her like a tidal wave and she cried out in pleasure as it washed her body, shaking and convulsing beneath his touch as he relentlessly continued to rub the spot between her legs with one hand while the other covered her mouth to avoid too much noise. "That's it. You're so beautiful when you cum."

Aria could only nod in response as she slowly tried to catch her breath and come down from the high of her climax.

"So good" she moaned, still half out of it.

"You're shaking." he said as he touched her softly. "I want to fuck you. You're so wet for me." his voice was filled with desire as he kept mumbling "I want to fuck you so bad."

His mumbles made her nod in response, spreading her legs for him. His length twitched in anticipation of being inside of her.

"Please" she begged, her voice filled with need as he positioned himself at her entrance. "Please fuck me."

"You're perfect" his voice filled with lust as he slid inside of her. Aria was so tight she was around him and it only made the pleasure more intense for both of them.

"So wet, so tight" his voice filled with awe. She cried out and it only made him fuck her harder and faster until they were both on the brink of another orgasm together, no longer caring about the thin walls of the hotel room.

"Let go, baby, I got you."

The kisses were deep and passionate as their bodies pressed together. Her moans filled the hotel room as she allowed the passion to fully take over.

Their bodies moved in perfect harmony and it took mere moments until they were both climaxing together in a blissful orgasm that left them breathless and spent on the bed. 

The room filled with a cloud of pleasure, his body pressed against hers, hands roaming over her curves as they kissed passionately in the bliss of their evening together.

The aftermath was as satisfying as the act himself, exploring their bodies in slow touches that made both of them relax against one another.

Yuzuru kissed her forehead, bringing a silly-sated smile to her face. It was only then that he finally asked what had been on his mind since they arrived.

"You will come to my practice session tomorrow, right?"