12. First Experience

Yuzuru found himself, once again, looking at her with a somewhat dumb expression. 

How could he tell her that no one had ever done that for him? How could he admit that maybe his experience was far more limited than he cared to admit to someone as experienced in this as she was?

Somehow, he didn't need to utter it out loud, she had been able to read him before but he didn't expect her to do it so easily again.

"No one ever done it for you, I'm guessing?"

"No..."

"You want to try?"

He had a feeling that any other man given this offer would have taken it without a blink but he had to seriously consider all the pros and cons before making a decision.

"I..."

"You need to stop overthinking things too. No girl would offer if she didn't want to."

"So, you...?"

"Yeah, I would enjoy making you feel good."

Yuzu found himself nodding without another word and that seemed to settle her into motion. He expected her to undress him but she never did.

Aurora removed her body from his lap and he instantly whined, no longer afraid to show how much he wanted her proximity.

It was with a smirk that she went on her knees, the seductive smile on her lips making his pants feel tighter than any other time before. It wasn't that often that he found this happening so easily. 

The woman made a show of placing her hair into a ponytail and it made him wonder right away if the elastic band that had been placed on her wrist was on purpose after all.

Aurora seemed to know well that she wouldn't need too much to get him worked up. She didn't tease him any further before his pants were unzipped in the swift motions of someone who had practiced it enough times not to struggle.

He gulped when her hands touched him through his underwear. It was already too much and seemingly not enough all at the same time.

"You want it?" she teased, making him nod enthusiastically, probably way too much when he thought about it.

Not that his mind would be able to focus on that thought for much longer.

In mere seconds she was grabbing his length and teasing it with a few strokes of her hand.

His head was thrown back, his small whimpers echoing in the room. Yuzuru found himself breathless with just a few touches and Aurora was clearly enjoying the effect she had on him from the little giggles she gave every time a new reaction erupted from him.

"Yeah." he eventually muttered.

It was with his eyes closed that he felt the first lick of her tongue, light, and teasing. Aurora seemed to be doing her best attempt to make him crazy and there was no doubt she was succeeding.

Once her mouth was fully wrapped around him, Yuzuru knew that there was no turning back. His focus was now completely on her and the thoughts that had been lingering were completely gone. He could only think of how she felt rather than what brought him there in the first place.

He felt his pleasure rising embarrassingly quickly. Aurora did things with her tongue that he couldn't begin to explain, they made it impossible to last under her touch.

When it happened, he could barely warn her. It was so sudden and quick that he felt embarrassed.

Aurora didn't allow him to feel that way for much longer.

She cleaned her mouth before sitting by his side, hand touching his cheek as he recovered from the crazy climax that she had just provided.

"You did well." she muttered before placing a sweet kiss on his face.

Yuzuru could only blush in response. His brain only then grasping the true events of the past minutes.

"I barely lasted." he eventually said with guilt.

"I know, that was the whole point."

"I doubt..."

"Yuzuru...I wanted it to be fast, I pulled every trick I knew. You needed to relax and I think it worked."

His body was for sure relaxed, completely slumped into the couch and almost limp against her touch.

It was only then that he looked into her eyes, trying to see if she was telling the truth.

Aurora was hard to read but it didn't seem like she was lying.

"You're not lying to me?"

"No, I have no reason to..." She admitted with a smile before looking at the watch on her wrist. He had booked her for the whole night but it felt pointless to keep going "Anyways... I should probably go."

Yuzuru immediately panicked.

"You're leaving?"

"I think we did more than enough for a single night. Don't take this the wrong way, but you seemed overwhelmed already."

Denying it would be pointless. It was more than obvious that Yuzuru had been caught by surprise with all the intense feelings she had provided so easily and quickly.

"But..."

"Don't worry, I will make them change the amount they charged."

His head shook right away. The last thing he cared about was the money.

"I don't really care about the money... but you could still stay."

"And do what?"

"I don't know? Sleep? Isn't that what you usually do after... you know?"

He noticed how she looked at him as if he had two heads but Yuzuru still stood his ground.

"I don't usually stay."

"No?"

She chuckled right away and Yuzuru realized he loved that sound. Aurora's laughter was as beautiful as everything else about her.

"It's kind of a waste of money to pay for someone to just sleep by your side."

Smilling, he nodded and shrugged his shoulders.

"Do you have anything to do tomorrow morning?"

"Not really."

"Then stay, it's already paid anyway."

As surprised as she seemed to be, Aurora didn't bother hiding it. She seemed almost guilty as she accepted his request.

"Are you sure about this? It just seems a bit..."

"Aurora, I paid for the damned room, might as well make sure the bed is used."