18. Reality

Nothing of that morning was normal.

Hell, nothing of the previous night had been.

Aurora woke up in the embrace of the man who had made her feel things that she hadn't in a long time.

Just to think that there was some girl who accused him of being bad... That couldn't be the same guy she had in that bed.

She was embarrassingly clinging to him ever since they were done on the night before but it pained her to let go.

Yuzuru was just the perfect amount of soft flesh and hard muscle that made him the most comfortable pillow in the world.

Truthfully, she had known before that there was nothing normal about the way her body reacted to him but now she knew that for sure.

A real fucking orgasm...

Thinking about it now, it wasn't even that he was some kind of god in bed but it was just how he managed to make her feel comfortable enough for her inhibitions to completely disappear and how much she allowed herself to let go of that fake persona she had built for clients.

That was the real problem.

She wasn't 'Aurora' to him, she was her real self and that was far more dangerous than any challenge she had faced during her short career in that business.

Feeling him shift made her focus on his handsome face again. She saw his eyes slowly opening and the smile that showed up on his face as he realized that she had been watching him.

"Good morning." he said in a voice she barely recognized. So deep and rough that she desperately wanted him again.

"Good morning."

All her brain kept saying was to get the hell out of there but her body and heart wanted something different and well, they were in the majority.

Aurora kissed his lips and found a grin immediately settling on his face.

God, he was adorable.

Moving against him, a mere grind of her pelvis against his own showed her just how happy he was as well.

They were still naked under the sheets and it was too easy to just place him inside of her again.

"Beautiful, we don't have a condom."

"I'm on the pill and I'm clean. I don't usually let anyone...huh...you know..."

"But you will allow me?"

She merely nodded, not wanting to face yet another thing she was allowing him.

"I trust you."

He groaned against her ear and thrusted inside in a swift motion, completely dismissing the gentleness that he had used on the previous night. Their movements were far more rushed and desperate, their objective more than clear and impatient.

"You feel so good."

Aurora just allowed herself to feel, completely forgetting that he was a mere client and that she shouldn't be enjoying it as much as she did. 

Truthfully, none of them lasted too long but just feeling him release inside of her was enough to bring her over the edge.

Thinking about it clearly, the time he had paid her for was long passed so maybe, just maybe, she could see this time as being outside of that contract, a time that she would gladly provide for him without a single bit of money involved.

The suspicions of how screwed she was were only confirmed by her current thoughts.

Aurora wanted him.

She wanted him outside of the job and that was something that no escort could have and for sure, shouldn't even want.

He made all of those thoughts vanish again with a passionate kiss.

One moment they were making out on the bed, the other he was carrying her to the bathroom and placing her underneath the shower.

Yuzuru cleaned her body thoroughly without a single word. His hands and lips spoke everything that needed to be said and Aurora didn't once complain.

That morning felt like everything she had once wished to have but never did. It felt like a fairytale that only existed in books.

It made her wonder when it would all crash down and go back to reality.

The truth was that it wouldn't take too long.

"Maybe we should talk about last night and well, this morning too." he eventually said as they had breakfast in bed.

"What do you want to talk about?"

"I... I need to know how it was for you and how it can be better."

Aurora had no idea what to tell him. How could she tell him to improve when it had been so good? But telling him meant that he would no longer look for her, he would no longer need her services.

Even if she badly wanted to lie, Aurora couldn't face it.

"I don't know how to tell you this but I really don't think I have much to teach you."

"What's that even supposed to mean?"

She sighed audibly and looked at the ground before finally saying the words she had been dreading.

"It means that it was good. Really good, Both times."

"But..."

"Yuzuru, I don't think you understand but it's been a while for me. It's been a while since a man managed to pleasure me like you did so I don't really think I can give you any pointers. It was good."

It was better to just say it out loud, to just admit it straight away. Maybe he should find another girl to help him, no matter how much it hurt to even think about that scenario.

He looked at her with an incredulous look.

"Aurora, I highly doubt that..."

"As far as I can tell, when you're in the mood, you're a natural. You could read what my body wanted, you could set the pace perfectly... There really isn't much more to teach."

"I see."

"So, honestly, you don't need to be paying this exorbitant amount of money... Unless you want to try with one of the other girls and see what they say."

He gulped and said no right away.

"Why does this feel like a goodbye?"

It was such an odd question to ask given what they were discussing but it didn't mean he wasn't right.

"Because it is."