17. Passion

It was in a relaxed way that he grabbed her hand and gently guided her through the halls once again.

This time, his hands weren't trembling when he swiped the keycard and she didn't have to do it for him. 

The difference was as if night and day and he couldn't even explain how he was so confident and relaxed. There was no fear of not being enough, no lack of trust in his own skills. 

Maybe it was because she had promised to teach him and guide the way, maybe it was because just the sheer nature of her personality and the nature of the evening was far different than his other previous encounters, but the reality was that this seemed far easier.

Aurora noticed it too and somehow, it seemed to make her tease him more than before. 

Tiny whispers, little words, and sweet caresses were working on getting him wild even before they reached the inside of the room.

"I like this side of you." she said as they entered the room.

"Which side?"

He knew it, of course he did, but it was hard to pass an opportunity to mess with her.

"This relaxed and confident side. It's sexy."

"It won't be sexy if I don't end up being decent enough."

"Shut up... I'm here to help, remember?"

Yuzuru nodded and found her eyes focused on him. The utter will to ask her what was on her mind was completely overwhelmed by the other thoughts in his brain. She looked good in the dim light and he couldn't wait to see more. He couldn't wait to see her bare for his eyes.

"So, you will guide the way?"

"Isn't that why we're here, after all?"

He even wondered that himself because nothing felt like the previous week and he could easily forget that he was paying for her presence in that room.

"You're right, as usual... So what's the first step?"

"The first step is forgetting there's one."

He couldn't help but chuckle at that.

"Helpful."

"You have to stop thinking about this as a lesson and let your body take charge."

"And how do you suggest we do that?"

Aurora didn't need to think twice before the next words left her mouth.

"Kiss me."

That was easy.

He closed the distance in mere seconds and she responded beautifully to him, moaning and allowing her body to flush against his.

Yuzuru grabbed her waist tightly, pulling her as close as humanly possible, completely intoxicated by her smell, her touch, her sounds.

The little moans that left her only encouraged him further. He teased her lips with his tongue and she granted him access with excitement.

Their tongues danced in unison as hands moved and explored each other's bodies. 

Maybe Aurora did have a point, he knew what to do, it was just a matter of listening to his body, just like he did every day on the ice.

He felt her hands on his shoulders, pulling the suit jacket away slowly, inch by inch, and caressing every bit of his torso as she did.

His lips traveled to her neck, where he found sweet spots that made her gasp beautifully against him.

Button by button, his torso became exposed to her wandering eyes.