Epilogue

One thing was certain, Yuzuru and Aria never did things in the most common of ways.

Through their whole journey toward one another, the path was always filled with small struggles and challenges that dictated the strength of their current love.

Maybe if things had been just a little different, the passion that they carried after years of meeting each other for the first time would probably not have been there in the first place.

The culmination of it all happened in the first place it all started.

Aria had to admit she found it weird when he asked her to meet in that same bar of their first encounter but when it came to her boyfriend, she had long forgone any questions to explain what was going through his mind on most occasions.

Dressed in the exact same dress as that first night, Aria did as he asked without many questions, choosing to just indulge him on this without a single ounce of fighting.

Great minds tend to think alike because for some kind of reason, that man chose to do exactly the same and she noticed it as soon as he approached her with a confident smile on his face.

It was so different from that first meeting but at the same time, so incredibly familiar.

Non of it was helped by his way of messing with her.

"Aurora?" he called out for her, immediately receiving a roll of her eyes in return. He could be a brat when he wanted to but that didn't mean that she would just gladly allow him to do as he pleased.

"Really?"

"Just messing with you, beautiful girl."

Just like that, the act dropped and his arm wrapped around her with love as he ordered them both drinks. A single kiss on her cheek was more than enough to make her wish he would just move on and take them to the room she hoped he had booked.

"Please tell me we at least have a room booked?"

Just as she said those words, his expression turned into a sly smirk that she could recognize easily. 

"Are you in that much of a rush, my love?"

When it came to Yuzu, Aria had long learned that if anything, he only wanted her more than she wanted him so there was no reason to hide it under false pretenses.

"You know I always want you."

With a bold gesture, Aria touched him where he needed her the most, eyes widening in reaction as he looked around them with red cheeks.

"Aria..."

"Come on..."

Just as fast as he was attempting to mess with her, he was dragging them to the elevator, finally losing it once they were inside and away from prying eyes.

"You drive me crazy... I was trying to have a decent night with you, something romantic and all..."

"Who needs romantic when you can have sexy?"

Aria could have sworn that he was about to take her in that elevator, goal only stopped as they reached the destination floor.

Their touches were frantic once they reached inside the dreaded hotel room, part of their clothes getting immediately scattered on the floor. 

She was more than ready for him and the desperate gestures only showed that much. Somehow, for some kind of reason she couldn't understand, he stopped them just as she was about to remove her clothes completely.

"Wait... wait."

"Yuzu! Come on, I want you!"

He seemed a bit lost in the whole thing, unsure of how to proceed. Now that Aria looked at him carefully, she could almost note some sense of nervousness in each action and word that left him.

"I just..."

"Is everything okay?"

It's safe to say that she worried once he started pacing in that hotel room, going through the scattered clothes as if searching for something.

"I just need to do something first... I'm fine with sacrificing the other plans but I have to do this or I will go absolutely mad."

Aria couldn't even begin to understand what the hell was going on until he finally seemed to find what he was looking for.

The scene was hilarious in its own right. Well, funny to everyone but Aria, who was still trying to understand as that man kneeled in front of her eyes in nothing but his underwear with a box in his hand.

"Yuzu? What the hell?"

He seemed to take some seconds to think of what he wanted to say, looking back and forth between them both and finally realizing that he was really doing this when they were both very close to being fully naked.

"Now, this is very different from the way I planned it but I can't imagine another day of living with you and not being able to call you my future wife, so this is how we're going to do it."

"You're joking..."

"No... it seems only fitting, don't you think?"

It was only then that she finally started laughing, unsure of what to say to this man as she fully understood the situation.

"I can't believe you."

"We started with sex, after all..." he said with another giggle before turning serious. "Aria, my love, I have grown to be the person I am today because of you. As stupid as it is, I'm thankful every day for the path that led me to you, no matter how awkward or embarrassing. You have asked me so many times if I'm not afraid of loving you, if I'm not afraid of having people know about who you used to be and the truth is that I couldn't care less when you make me the happiest I have ever been. You showed me a path beyond what I knew and you made it so I finally valued something in life that wasn't my career. I can proudly say that I've grown up by your side and I hope I can continue to do so in all the years we hopefully still have left. So it is with all of my love for you, even in these circumstances that purely represent just how madly in love I am with you, that I ask for your hand in marriage. Will you be my wife?"

Aria had never been able to deny this man of anything and this was no different. She had barely said yes and he was already pining her to the bed, culminating their story in the only way they knew how, with the passion of their bodies.

One thing you could always be certain of... Their lives would never be boring.