14. Morning

The rays of sunshine filled the room the next morning, waking Yuzuru from his deep slumber.

He hadn't even opened his eyes when he realized how comfortable he was. So warm, so nice, and soft. The strong will to cuddle further into the sheets made someone giggle in the room, a giggle that brought shivers to his body.

"Yuzuru, can you maybe stop squeezing me?"

That voice, the beautiful sound of Aurora's voice and Japanese made him open his eyes, something that he almost immediately regretted as he realized the situation he had gotten himself into.

He panicked right away, placing some distance between them. He just couldn't believe he had somehow gotten on top of her and cuddled against her chest.

"I'm so sorry!"

Aurora gave him the most beautiful of smiles, making everything better in seconds.

"It's okay, you seemed comfortable."

"I was... huh... you're comfortable."

"Maybe I should add 'good pillow' to my resume."

It was impossible not to laugh at her antics. She wasn't just a pretty face and he had realized that mere minutes after meeting her.

"I'm sure someone would be interested."

"If there's anything I've learned in my field, it's that there are very odd things that people would pay for."

He eyed her for a few moments, trying to gather if he should joke or not. The lightness in her speech made him go for it.

"Like pay for you to teach sex?"

Aurora grinned and nodded no with her head.

"As crazy as you are, I've seen far worse. In your case, it's more of a matter of me not thinking you need it than anything else."

"You can't know that for sure."

"True, not yet at least."

Yuzuru found himself nodding before lightly kissing her cheek as he had done on the previous night.

"I'm looking forward to seeing you again."

Aurora nodded again, getting up from the bed and slowly unbuttoning his shirt, knowing fully well that his eyes were fixed on her.

"I have to admit I wasn't too sure you would book me again."

She shamelessly unbuttoned every button while looking at him straight in the eye. She wasn't hiding that all of it was a teasing move and the worst was that he loved it, even if he looked like a lost puppy admiring a treat he couldn't have.

"I need you, Aurora."

The words could easily be interpreted in a very different way but he didn't seem to tie the pieces easily. One look at his face and you could tell he meant it innocently.

"For the record, any girl would be lucky to have you."

She removed the shirt from her body, exposing her underwear-clad exposed skin to him. You could be certain that Yuzuru did his very best so he didn't lose a single second of the show she was providing.

Aurora, clearly aware, folded the garment swiftly before placing it by his side and getting dressed in the clothes she wore on the previous night.

"Maybe, but I don't want to repeat the whole story to anyone else so I guess you're stuck with me."

She laughed as she placed the heels on her feet.

"Whatever you choose, I will be happy to help."

There was no denying that this was all a bit of a marketing tactic that she used almost without realizing it. It was her job to make sure they came back for more and it seemed to be working with him just as it did with most of the men she encountered..

Aurora moved to his side again, placed a hand on his cheek, and moved his head slightly upwards to meet her eyes. In just a few seconds she placed a gentle kiss on his lips, one that he returned excitedly without a single complaint.

It was almost too easy to let it happen, let that kiss be the start of something, but her departure was more than delayed by then. One last peck and she had the finality on her brain.

Time to leave.

"I will see you soon." Yuzuru muttered against her with a groan.

"Looking forward to it, handsome. Have a nice week."

Just like that, she was gone, leaving him alone in the huge hotel room which now seemed far emptier.

Yuzuru touched his lips, her taste still lingering there. Aurora was for sure a force of nature that he had never expected to find.

Now horny from her little show and kisses, he couldn't help but look in retrospect to the previous evening.

Had he even learned anything?

Not much besides the fact that he enjoyed blowjobs, but that seemed to be a general consensus among the male population

Still, there was no doubt that he wanted to meet her again.

The real question was whether his reasoning for that was as clear as it had once been.

Was it just because of 'learning' or did he want to meet her for other reasons?

Whatever it was about Aurora that made him so lost was not something he could fix easily. It was best to just go with the flow and allow things to happen.

The truth was that she provided him with the most amount of excitement that felt in the past months and well, not for a second he had thought about his skating and injury during the time they were together.

The realization that Aurora was in fact, good for him, was one he didn't expect but also something that came with its own consequences. What did it even mean in the end?

Dismissing all of those thoughts, he finally gathered his phone and went straight to the website, now making an effort to actually look into her profile in detail.

Weirdly enough, all of those things written seemed oddly empty now that he knew her better. Besides the fact that she spoke Japanese, nothing else seemed to be of interest when he could meet her in person instead of reading it like an anatomy book.

He instantly moved to the other section of the website, the one he even opened his phone for.

Going through the survey now seemed far easier and he did it quickly without overthinking a single thing. All he wanted was to see her again.

Just like before, he booked the whole night, not caring at all if it ended up in the same way it did previously.

And even if his mother would probably be back and asking questions, Yuzuru didn't care. 

He was willing to go through it all and more if it meant time by her side.

Whatever that truly meant was a problem to fix later.