42. Back

It took a couple of weeks until Yuzuru was back from Japan.

If she didn't miss the man so much, Aria would have been thankful for the time it gave her to study for the upcoming exams.

They still texted and even called sometimes but oddly, she found herself missing his touch and the feeling of being by his side.

So when he did come back she just wanted to jump straight into his arms.

The problem? Well, his mother was back as well and the last thing Aria wanted was to be stuck in a house where she couldn't touch him like she wanted because his mother was right there, no matter how much she loved Yumi.

When she gathered the courage to admit this to him, Yuzuru smiled and quickly offered an alternative.

"I can go to you if you feel comfortable with that."

That was exactly how she ended up pacing in her room for the past half an hour. Her books were long discarded on the desk and she was just randomly putting things in different places to distract herself.

Well, it wasn't necessarily working but she had to try and do something.

Pacing around, Aria just imagined how it would be, how the night would go, and how her body was going to react seeing him again.

Let's just say that it wasn't often that she found herself not having sex for months on end, especially after sleeping with the guy only once.

Her body caved to him like it never caved to anyone before and Yuzuru seemed to have a magnetic force that drew her to him in unexplainable ways.

She wondered how it would be.

The real question was whether he would allow it to happen or not. They hadn't tried anything but kissing after becoming somewhat of an official couple so things were a bit uncertain.

When the doorbell finally rang, all of those uncertainties vanished as his arms wrapped around her tightly.

Yuzuru immediately started whispering how much he had missed her and how terrible Japan was when she was away.

The whole thing was too hilarious but it also made her heart beat faster.

He wasn't trying to fool her. He felt the same intensity of emotions that drew her into him in the first place.

And then, he kissed her passionately, ignoring all of the pending topics they had, his bags being dropped in the ground, completely discarded as if they didn't matter.

It was just then that she realized that he hadn't even gone home. He just went straight to her and her embrace. It seemed quite obvious that they were both gone for each other when they did things like this.

"How was Japan?" She asked breathlessly against his lips when they parted.

"We can talk all about it later, but I would prefer to have you first."

Aria gulped, shocked by such an open and honest confession. Gone was the shy kid who had come to her to ask for help. This was a confident Yuzuru that she barely recognized.

She would be lying if she said she didn't enjoy this side of his, the one that only showed up every once in a while and under extremely particular situations.

They ended up in bed faster than she could have predicted. He wordlessly laid her there, completely at his disposal.

There was no doubt that he was as desperate as she was. They both had some blame in it. Delaying it for so long could only result in this.

Now, as she fully understood how mutual things were for them, Aria just wanted to have it all, desperately and as fast as possible.

Still, even in the desperation of his need, Yuzuru managed to be calm as he pulled each layer of her clothes. It was infuriating to look into his eyes and see so much calm and patience when all she wanted was to rip every single layer of his clothes.

The smirk on his face was equally infuriating. Yuzuru could see right through her and seemed to be enjoying his effect on her body.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" she eventually asked, no longer able to ignore how desperate he was making her.

"Very much. Aren't you?"

"I would be enjoying it more if you were faster..."

Yuzuru chuckled and kissed her lips, shutting her complaints efficiently.

From then, he just slowly traced the skin of her cheeks, moving down to her neck and gently nibbling the newly exposed skin. Each touch of his lips and tongue was maddening but also incredible to feel. He was able to read every little sign that her body unconsciously seemed to give and act accordingly.

If Aria had any doubts about his previous performance, Yuzuru was only now confirming that he didn't need any lessons in this.

She wanted to turn on that side of her that always drove clients mad with desire but it seemed impossible when he succeeded so well in making her brain stop working.

Every touch sent her into overdrive and it showed on the shivers that covered her whole body.

"You're so sexy." he whispered against her ear, not helping her in the slightest.

How he knew exactly what to say at each time was something that Aria couldn't understand.

What she did know was that soon enough, his clothes were being thrown to the ground and his whole naked body covering hers.

He kissed her breasts and stomach in such a way that it seemed like he saw her as some kind of goddess, almost as if he wanted to cherish every single inch of her body.

It took mere moments of her overwhelming emotions clouding her head for him to enter her warmth and give them both what they craved so much.

The pace was fast and desperate, just like she always imagined it would be after spending so long without it.

What was certain was that it didn't disappoint.

The mere sight of his breathless expression was hotter than anything else she had seen in her life. How he was able to establish such a ruthless rhythm after 14 hours of traveling was something that she would never understand but it was also equally visible how he seemed to grow more and more tired with each moment that passed.

Aria might have her whole brain in a scrambled mess, but she was still more than able to take charge when it was needed.

Yuzuru barely realized it but she easily turned them around in practiced motions and moved on top of him with the ease of someone who wasn't half as tired as he was.

He groaned against her lips when he finally understood what she planned and every little expression of his made up for the lost time. Yuzuru was expressive in everything he did and this was no different. Plastered on his face you could see every emotion and feeling consuming his body and it was as sexy as it was beautiful.

It dawned on her just how lucky she was to have this man on her bed. This hot Japanese athlete had somehow decided that she was enough.

When they eventually climaxed and their bodies crashed into one another, Aria couldn't help but think of just how dumb that woman had to be and it was almost impossible not to joke about it.

"You know, I really want to meet that dumb woman and tell her how wrong she was."